Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Strange that this hasn't been updated since 3.30. Any news on Davies?

They announced he had hurt his chest and ribs.

Glad Loramski had a good turn out for his farewell and those there got to see him flying aroundthe track once more ... they never really lose it

Well Done to Freddie on winning it, hope this year he shows the form in the GP's too

They announced he had hurt his chest and ribs.

Poor lad was clearly in pain and we could hear his cries from the grandstand. he clipped Freddies back wheel and went into the fence between the 4th bend afer the air fence had finished. Awkward fall.

Hope the news is better in the morning and nothnig more than bad bruising.

A great crowd for Loramski and some good racing on a dry track, obviously not watered enough due to the risk of rain.

Poor lad was clearly in pain and we could hear his cries from the grandstand. he clipped Freddies back wheel and went into the fence between the 4th bend afer the air fence had finished. Awkward fall.

Hope the news is better in the morning and nothnig more than bad bruising.

A great crowd for Loramski and some good racing on a dry track, obviously not watered enough due to the risk of rain.

At 2pm the meeting was very much in the balance Steve!!

Great to see a good crowd and good field come out for Mark, it would have been even bigger had mr Gollob turned up, and the weather was better.

I would just like to wish the man that got me back into speedway in 1999 all the very best for the future. He will be sorely missed.

How did Kenni Larsen look against more experienced riders

Now what would his conversion be?? Because he's far better than a four point rider,no wonder Coventry wanted him!! he looked good.

Freddie rode very well tonight as did Davey.

Looked pretty good to me! Should do a good job for Coventry.

Looked pretty good to me! Should do a good job for Coventry.

....in 2012! ;)

Great send-off for Loramski but shame about his lodger Alex Davies, who looks a very good prospect.

Typical of the current problems with the PZM, who banned Skornicki from taking part, even though he was there ready to race!! Very poor show on the part of the Poles!

(ps bit disappointed with Greg - didn't seem on the pace at all!)

Typical of the current problems with the PZM, who banned Skornicki from taking part, even though he was there ready to race!! Very poor show on the part of the Poles!

I haven't read or heard anything about it specifically, so maybe you're right.

However, my assumption would be that due to the line-up, this had to be an FIM meeting...therefore, due to the existing dispute, there is no way Adam would have been allowed or insured to race.

I haven't read or heard anything about it specifically, so maybe you're right.

However, my assumption would be that due to the line-up, this had to be an FIM meeting...therefore, due to the existing dispute, there is no way Adam would have been allowed or insured to race.

i've just read on the BSPA site that lampart has been banned from riding for eastbourne. it looks like things are coming to a head regarding the silencers. :unsure:

i've just read on the BSPA site that lampart has been banned from riding for eastbourne. it looks like things are coming to a head regarding the silencers. :unsure:

This will no doubt get discussed elsewhere, but that's got nothing to do with silencers. That's Dawid running to the PZM with complaints about Eastbourne wink.gif

My first meeting back in a while.

A great night.

Makes me realise how much I miss it, so decided I'm gonna make the effort to get down every week now :D

My first meeting back in a while.

A great night.

Makes me realise how much I miss it, so decided I'm gonna make the effort to get down every week now :D

Excellent smile.gif