British Speedway Forum

I have it on authority that there were only 600 paying customers.

Big loss for the BSPA wont have gone down well,although at last it seems they are thinking of changing it from Lakeside.

I have it on authority that there were only 600 paying customers.

Big loss for the BSPA wont have gone down well,although at last it seems they are thinking of changing it from Lakeside.

Hi I was there but sadly forgot my camera dose any one have photographs they could put on here or is there a site which has photos on

I would love to get a DVD also. Many thanks in advance.

And a big WELL DONE, to Tai,

No disrespect to any of the riders because its not their fault, but an Under 21 final featuring one EL heat leader, one PL heat leader/EL reserve, a PL second string and thirteen lads who are currently PL reserve level at best isn't going to get the public's juices flowing I'm afraid. And until we get better and earlier youth development happening the situation will probably only get worse.

Just look at the standard of U21 riders in Poland, Denamrk, Sweden and Australia in comparison.

Edited by Bagpuss

No disrespect to any of the riders because its not their fault, but an Under 21 final featuring one EL heat leader, one PL heat leader/EL reserve, a PL second string and thirteen lads who are currently PL reserve level at best isn't going to get the public's juices flowing I'm afraid. And until we get better and earlier youth development happening the situation will probably only get worse.

Just look at the standard of U21 riders in Poland, Denamrk, Sweden and Australia in comparison.

Shows yuo have far behind we are from these countries, I think it is a mistake putting this kind of meeting on at an Elite track, maybe better place to give it to an Premier League track or a National League track.

Shows yuo have far behind we are from these countries, I think it is a mistake putting this kind of meeting on at an Elite track, maybe better place to give it to an Premier League track or a National League track.

Obvious venue next year would be Scunthorpe. Half the field would have cut their teeth there any way. :wink:

Stoke didn't do a bad job hosting the semi by all accounts, let us have the final instead! Centrally located on a Saturday night, jobs a good un!

Stoke didn't do a bad job hosting the semi by all accounts, let us have the final instead! Centrally located on a Saturday night, jobs a good un!

.....................and then we have a power cut :lol:

Edited by squall