British Speedway Forum

Can't believe Richie Worrall is not in this sem-final.....one of Scunny's best discoveries!!!! but then not surprised I'm fast losing patience with the policy we have with our youngsters.

Wizzer had stated it is based on 2010 averages, Richie Worral doesn't have one. Hard luck but there is always next year.

I agree, averages are the best way to do it but its staggering that not one track could find a date to run a second semi final. Little wonder the conveyor belt is drying up.

True to a certain extent,but look at Luke Chessell last year,dont think he had ridden a competative meeting but came very close to going through to the final,same with Steve Worrall,who made it and went on to score a creditable 5 points in the final

Richie Worrall is reserve at stoke and id take a bet off anyone he would finish in the top 6 at stoke if was given the chance

seems a shame that they wont be given the chance

I do agree with that, there are always exceptions. I also think richie would do better than a lot of those named based on what I saw of him last year.

Although yet to be confirmed, it appears that Tai Woffinden may himself have opted out of this year's World Under 21 Championship. If that turns out to be true then two places for the semi-finals, in addition to those already assured for Josh Auty and Joe Haines, may be up for grabs from the British Under 21 Final at Lakeside.

Edited by Bryn

Although yet to be confirmed, it appears that Tai Woffinden may himself have opted out of this year's World Under 21 Championship. If that turns out to be true then two places for the semi-finals, in addition to those already assured for Josh Auty and Joe Haines, may be up for grabs from the British Under 21 Final at Lakeside.

I can partly understand that if he did.

I notice that next week end when this meeting takes place Sheffield are at Rye House

With Birks down to ride at stoke and sheff being there,does he ride at Stoke or at Rye???

I notice that next week end when this meeting takes place Sheffield are at Rye House

With Birks down to ride at stoke and sheff being there,does he ride at Stoke or at Rye???

Birks will have to ride at Stoke with Rye House's Ben Morley who is in the same situation. Ben Hopwood already named as Ben Morleys replacement for Saturdays match.

Is anyone able to text from Stoke tomorrow (Saturday) for the semi-final. It would be greatly appreciated by all :)

PM me here or on the updates site (btw my updates name doesn't have the 15 in it)

As Islander has already posted - Is there anyone going to tonights meeting at Stoke, who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you either leave a message here or send myself or Islander an email or pm.

Thanks

Still looking for a texter for this one...anyone?

Updates on this meeting will be available Here