British Speedway Forum
pitgate

Who's Bored With Every Thread Being Taken Over By Covenrty/peterbourgh

Who else out there is feed up the the constant coventry/peterborough posts about we are out the league and its not fair.

Mod Note - Trolling is NOT permitted on this forum. If you are fed up with Coventry stuff you just dont read it. there are plenty of topics running for you to comment on without starting another

Who else out there is feed up the the constant coventry/peterborough posts about we are out the league and its not fair.

I think you should consider deleting this post and thinking of the fans who may not be watching speedway next season. :blink:

It looks as if the Christmas goodies are getting to you. :D:D:P

Not me!! It gives us something to read during this freezing cold Winter. It's all speculation of course - who needs facts??? I love a good novel..................................... :wink::wink:

Coventry and Peterborough are great, everyone should love us. Coventry and Peterborough are right, you're all wrong. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

(the sad thing is, some people believe that!)

While I take your point,you are not forced to post,read any of the threads that cause the anguish you seem to be suffering at the minute. :unsure:

I haven't seen any of these. The only ones I've seen are debates for and against, kind of what I'd expect on a forum. Anyone out there "feed" up of posts about "there are too many posts"?

I'm bored with your spelling!! :lol::lol::lol: