British Speedway Forum
rhidassa

Petition For Permission For A Speedway Bike On A Churchyard Memorial

Signed with all my deepest sympathies for your loss hope you are allowed to go ahead with the memorial

xx mick

Edited by FTM

Signed Lorna

The very best of luck with a successful application.

I have signed the petition and hope you are successful in persuading the authorities. I am sure you will have thought about it already, but If they will not allow you to include the picture you could perhaps include something in the inscription to show the important part the sport has played in his life.

The problem with that is we have an inscription prepared and it will be a double headstone for my mother as well when the time comes; so we have limited space. It's not something I'm willing to compromise on; it means far too much to have the picture. Thanks for the idea though.

The problem with that is we have an inscription prepared and it will be a double headstone for my mother as well when the time comes; so we have limited space. It's not something I'm willing to compromise on; it means far too much to have the picture. Thanks for the idea though.

What colour is the headstone, strange question but I will explain???????

Signed also, Good luck.

Seems absolutely crazy that this kind of thing is not allowed.

It's a stone with a book on it so the two open pages; the main is 'charcoal' (weren't allowed black) and the book a lighter gray where the text goes. The picture is on top of the stone. The text and outline will all be gold.

Signed for you Lorna... absolutely ridiculous that you're having to go through this!

Good Luck with everything and I hope it all goes well for you and your family xxx

Rhidassa - could you keep us informed on how you are doing with this. I think it is shocking. God Bless.

Ian

Will update you on any progress. Thanks for the support, it is appreciated.

Signed too. Good luck.

Also done my bit Lorna, good luck.

Mike