Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
falconreble

Newport Speedway Fans Forum

Just had a look at the Wasps forum (offical) it looks like mike manning is the only person useing the site: where have all the Newport Fans to, gone to the BSF every one : will they ever return, I think not only to the unoffical forum

Newport have an excellent long established unofficial forum, thats where I would expect you will find the majority.

An official forum seems an unnecessary addition when there is already a well established one

Im a newport fan and post on both,or have tried too

I think its hard to generate interest on an official one when as you point out Lioness we already have an established unofficial one, that is friendly fun popular & doesnt take things too seriously.

However an official one if used in the right way could be a very useful tool& can have a place & a purpose.

Whether that happens is another question though.

Watch this space ;)

Watch this space ;)

Intriguing ;).

People can`t really air their thoughts on an official forum as the promotion might have a paddy,so they don`t go on there.

People can`t really air their thoughts on an official forum as the promotion might have a paddy,so they don`t go on there.

whats the link for the unoffical site the link that i used says back soon

Dont understand it there seems to be two official Newport websites both with recent info on them, :blink::blink:

No there isn't. :wink:

No there isn't. :wink:

unless its been removed in the last half hour ,there are 2 official Newport web sites One run by Mike Manning and the other one by Wanna who created an unofficial site, which has now gone official.

unless its been removed in the last half hour ,there are 2 official Newport web sites One run by Mike Manning and the other one by Wanna who created an unofficial site, which has now gone official.

I suggest you look at the one by Mike Manning, particularly the part where it says 'unofficial'.

I suggest you look at the one by Mike Manning, particularly the part where it says 'unofficial'.

Just gone back and had a look and my home page still says Official website

Just gone back and had a look and my home page still says Official website

There is a tiny blur before the work official, look closely and it says "un".

No idea what Manning is doing but http://www.newportwasps.co IS the official NEWPORT WASPS website.

It covers only the NEWPORT WASPS and not the Hornets as well.

Mannings site is unofficial and so is his fan forum. There is NOT an official Newport fans forum.