British Speedway Forum
falconreble

Newport Speedway Fans Forum

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

" Beware of folk who quote Ezekiel 25:17 and Alan Dundes on the same day"!!!

I'm sure everyone welcomes your sponsorship for Newport.

Could you not provide the photos/videos for the official site ?

Back on topic!!!

PLEASE understand, my post has NOTHING to do with sponsorship...... or photographers (I checked the spelling by the weigh!)

It is to explain WHY there have been two sites over the year (please read fact 2).) and to ask for 'total commitment' to keeping the 'exemplary' .co site up and running continually throughout the year, I agree we certainly DON'T need two websites...although I think that the .org could be used as a commercial site for Newport Speedway (and possibly the Stock Car manangement)!

We won a BIG cup this year fairly and squarely, we have a brilliant team for 2012...Be Proud!

Over to you Mr Snackette (doesn't come up on my spill checker unfortunaterbly)

Mike

Back on topic!!!

PLEASE understand, my post has NOTHING to do with sponsorship...... or photographers (I checked the spelling by the weigh!)

It is to explain WHY there have been two sites over the year (please read fact 2).) and to ask

for 'total commitment' to keeping the 'exemplary' .co site up and running continually throughout the year, I agree we certainly DON'T need two websites...although I think that the .org could be used as a commercial site for Newport Speedway (and possibly the Stock Car manangement)!

We won a BIG cup this year fairly and squarely, we have a brilliant team for 2012...Be Proud!

Over to you Mr Snackette (doesn't come up on my spill checker unfortunaterbly)

Mike

Hi Mike

My reference to your sponsorship was regards to your earlier post and your family being unsure in the 2nd year.

The point I was attempting to make (unsuccessfully ) was you both clearly have talents that could be combined for the good of Newport Speedway. To turn things around at Newport everyone needs to be pulling in the right direction.

I think most are proud with the Newport team assembled and looking forward to the season ahead. Once the tape goes up everyone will have their views.

Steve Malllett has asked me to post this regarding this topic :

With regard to Mr .Manning and the Newport speedway website he runs.

This website was started at the clubs request when the previous administrator closed the old website down. Mike kindly offered to put a site in place at no cost to the club.

This website has been maintained in case of a similar occurence.

Newport Speedway has a good relationship with the Manning family as a whole and hope to continue working with them for many years to come. It is our choice for Mike to continue taking photos as it is something he enjoys as a hobby and if the club ever needs photos he is always happy to supply them free of charge.

As well as welcoming the family as sponsors, we also welcome them as friends and they are NEWPORT FANS.

Steve Mallett

Never a dull moment, never a dull moment :D

Edited by Najjer

All of this because some berk resurrected an 11 month old thread to complain the official site didn't have records of when Todd Kurtz picked his nose.

• Like 2

All of this because some berk resurrected an 11 month old thread to complain the official site didn't have records of when Todd Kurtz picked his nose.

Yes Barrow boy pulled the thread from Jan 2011 :) .. Well spotted

I also have no idea why this topic has resurfaced quoting a post that was posted almost a year ago.