British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest chezbot

cardiff tickets??

Guest chezbot

ello,

can anyone shed any light on the cardiff tickets, i was e-mailed about 3 weeks ago saying they hadnt come into stock yet and they would be sent asap. maybe its just me being impatient but still nothing yet??

:lol:

Don't worry. No-one has had any yet.

Start getting concerned at the end of May. :P

And if they dont arrive............you have a problem.

If anyone doesn't have their tickets a week before the GP, phone the Ticket Hotline and they will probably offer to make duplicates available for collection at the stadium, on the day, if the originals still haven't arrived by then.

Hopefully, not many will find themselves in that position, but ....... :x

Can I request if anyone DOES get their tickets to post on here and let us all know?

Just so that we can all pressure them lol

hopefully, not many will find themselves in that position, but .......

You unfortunately know from experience last year, Sloop. :roll:

All the tickets have SOLD OUT :shock: (Well, the VIP Club ones anyway) ;)

If anyone doesn't have their tickets a week before the GP, phone the Ticket Hotline and they will probably offer to make duplicates available for collection at the stadium, on the day, if the originals still haven't arrived by then.

Hopefully, not many will find themselves in that position, but ....... :x

Too right Sloop!! Blinkin' nightmare last year trying to get hold of our tickets. First they double-booked us and we ended up in a different place to where we wanted to be and then the tickets didn't turn up until the Tuesday before the GP. :-(

Same here- in fact wound up sat next to Rabbit so not all bad then!

Hey how are ya AmberCelt - I remember it well! Good to hear from you on here again! :)

woooooooohooooooooooooooo I got my tickets for Cardiff this morning :D:D:D:D:D Chuffed to little mint balls now........ Cardiff here I come :!: :!: :!: :!:

woooooooohooooooooooooooo I got my tickets for Cardiff this morning :D:D:D:D:D Chuffed to little mint balls now........ Cardiff here I come :!: :!: :!: :!:

You're obviously in favour. I've just checked my order online, and it still says they are waiting for the tickets to come into stock. :-(

At the risk of sounding stupid how do you check your order on line?