British Speedway Forum
boston five

The Bspa Announcment On Monday

See you still haven't found out how to use spellcheck then Oh Silver One :D

Don't be obnoxious Wolfy, you'll have sherrif Shovlar arresting you for posting without due care.

Don't be obnoxious Wolfy, you'll have sherrif Shovlar arresting you for posting without due care.

As I'm allegedly the Steve Shovlar of Wolverhampton I think that's unlikely, don't you? :)

Edited by eastern wolf

As I'm allegedly the Steve Shovlar of Wolverhampton I that's unlikely, don't you? :)

Na, you know a bit of fun when you see it.

Oh dear, another chance for somebody to start a thread and make a name for himself, yet people still respond to it, crazy.

Oh dear, another chance for somebody to start a thread and make a name for himself, yet people still respond to it, crazy.

Like you ?

Like you ?

When have i ever started a thread on here? i'll tell you, never. ;)

See you still haven't found out how to use spellcheck then Oh Silver One :D

A spellcheck wouldn't pick that one up, would have to be a grammar check.

The only thing that's been said as far as I am aware was on the Speedway GP site on Thursday - Alex Harkess said they would be issuing a statement within 12 hours.

Edited by zonkers

I understand from a well informed source that the BSPA will be making an announcement about when it likely they will make an announcement about the continued rumours and speculation about the announcement of the announcement.

Or if that doesn't help try rearranging these words:

"topic paint is this boring dry watching now as as"

I understand from a well informed source that the BSPA will be making an announcement about when it likely they will make an announcement about the continued rumours and speculation about the announcement of the announcement.

Or if that doesn't help try rearranging these words:

"topic paint is this boring dry watching now as as"

I think that's an excellent summing up of the situation 'Elephantman!' :wink:

The only thing that's been said as far as I am aware was on the Speedway GP site on Thursday - Alex Harkess said they would be issuing a statement within 12 hours.

Morning my centre stand friend, it developed over the weekend that they don't need to do anything because it's all going swimmingly, nothing has changed and the BSPA is still the effective cohesive organisation it's always been. 2011 is going to be great as Nigel Pearson will tell us before he has to explain this mess to the Skysports audience who'll probably not care because they'll never put money into promoter pockets unlike Panthers and Bees fans or the others who are throwing in the towel on British Speedway!

Think that covers it :)

Edited by Rigsby

Where did it say that on the BSPA site? Just some journalist making it up on another site.

Doubt the BSPA will say anything. Nothing for them to say.

It was announced on BBC local news at 5pm last Thursday,after local radio phoned Rugby for a response to the Bees statement.The BSPA refused to comment (no change there then) but they would be issuing a statement within the next 12 hours.This is the organisation that hasn't seen fit to tell speedway supporters officially the rules for next year despite the AGM being 2 months ago.That didn't even acknowledge that there was going to be an EGM last Wednesaday.Upto now they have been accountable to no one,preferring to do secretive deals behind closed doors.That might be about to change.I believe it is today that the Bees/Peterborough go to court to seek an injunction.If and I repeat if,they are successful then the BSPA will be from now, accountable to a court of law.

You have to laugh that the Duchess of Sherbourne has had to resort to begging Bees fans to try and persuade Sandhu to drop the court action.Maybe it is beginning to sink in,that maybe just maybe the BSPA might lose,and the Bees will be vindicated.

Perhaps you should be going down to the local Poole chippy and asking 'Elvis' if he hasn't allowed his personal bitternes over the play-off humiliation to seriously cloud his judgement.

We know Monckton Chambers are representing the Bees/P'boro,perhaps it will be the legal experts from this forum,who will be representing the BSPA,afterall they seem to 'know' that the BSPA case is watertight. :rolleyes: