British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Ban On Coventry And Peterborough Riders Lifted?

Just seen that the ban on other clubs signing Coventry and Peterborough riders has been liftd with Sitera signing for Kings Lynn. Hopefully we will see all teams sorted out very soon and hopefully no riders left out of a ride.

Just seen that the ban on other clubs signing Coventry and Peterborough riders has been liftd with Sitera signing for Kings Lynn. Hopefully we will see all teams sorted out very soon and hopefully no riders left out of a ride.

I can only see that Sitera has been signed for Kings Lynn...

That doesn't mean the ban has been lifted...

In your opinion the ban has been lifted.

I have no opinion on the subject because I don't know whether the ban has been lifted...

Then why bother to post? How strange.

Sitera is a Coventry asset. Therefore it doesn't take much to work out if Kings Lynn have announced the signing of Sitera, the ban has been lifted!

I see Steve Shovlar has started another thread on Coventry and Peterborough. Hopefully it is the last one, and the forum can go back to one thread - one discussion, and no forum contributors are left out of conversations that take place on other threads.

Except we have seen exceptions before with Bjerre, Iversen and Nicholls so going on that it's not official.

Isn't an asset usually something or someone that is valuable!!

I think Kings Lynn have made a good signing with Sitera on only 3 points. He is worth more than that surely.

Then why bother to post? How strange.

Sitera is a Coventry asset. Therefore it doesn't take much to work out if Kings Lynn have announced the signing of Sitera, the ban has been lifted!

I bother to post because - yet again - you are using your opinion as a fact :rolleyes:

Facts come from decision makers - and you aint one of them!!!

I see Steve Shovlar has started another thread on Coventry and Peterborough. Hopefully it is the last one, and the forum can go back to one thread - one discussion, and no forum contributors are left out of conversations that take place on other threads.

Yes, "he loves Avtar" is becoming a bit obsessive with Covenborough.

I think Kings Lynn have made a good signing with Sitera on only 3 points. He is worth more than that surely.

Danger road block ahead!!

If he has got his confidence back yes if not then no.

Danger road block ahead!!

Got to be worth at least a point on his starting average.

Can we fit Eddie in the Poole team? Would be good if we could though unlikely. More chance of Swindon fitting him in.

Can we fit Eddie in the Poole team? Would be good if we could though unlikely. More chance of Swindon fitting him in.

Coventry might want him yet.

If Rob Lyon is still musing that there might be ten teams in the league, I would imagine that the ban hasn't been lifted. I don't think Sitera would be figured in Coventry's plans anyway.

I wouldn't mind Eddie but average a bit high and i can't see us getting any Coventry riders,can you!!