British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Ban On Coventry And Peterborough Riders Lifted?

I wouldn't mind Eddie but average a bit high and i can't see us getting any Coventry riders,can you!!

I think the loan fee may be a little high

Just as an aside how would it work with Cov/Boro riders. As both teams haven't gone out of business can the BSPA take over their riders registrations

Edited by sancho

Hopefully Tomas Topinka will be able to help him with any confidence issues :)

I wouldn't mind Eddie but average a bit high and i can't see us getting any Coventry riders,can you!!

It would be up to Matt and the rider in question to strike a deal and of course be able to fit him in. Coventry of course would have no say in the matter if they are not running.

It would be up to Matt and the rider in question to strike a deal and of course be able to fit him in. Coventry of course would have no say in the matter if they are not running.

AS my post above, how does it work as neither team has gone out of business

I think the loan fee may be a little high

Just as an aside how would it work with Cov/Boro riders. As both teams haven't gone out of business can the BSPA take over their registrations

1: BSPA take over all Cov/Boro registrations and sell them on to the highest bidder.

2: No they dont because the ban is not lifted, they haven't gone out of business and the teams will be in the league next year.

Choose one from the above and pretend thats the answer and it will save you reading the 72 pages of speculation that are about to follow :wink:

AS my post above, how does it work as neither team has gone out of business

So is Sandhu and Frost going to pay riders to turn up at an empty Brandon every week and pay them?

Perhaps we can fit in Pawlicki alongside Andersson at reserve on a 4. Lets face it we would get no gripe from Coventry fans and Orion as they have been saying all along he is a 4 pointer due to having rode only 11 meetings. :D

So is Sandhu and Frost going to pay riders to turn up at an empty Brandon every week and pay them?

Perhaps we can fit in Pawlicki alongside Andersson at reserve on a 4. Lets face it we would get no gripe from Coventry fans and Orion as they have been saying all along he is a 4 pointer due to having rode only 11 meetings. :D

My point being that Coventry purchased kennett from eastbourne. Also with Nicholls are Swindon paying a loan fee

Edited by sancho

Never mind, it might all get sorted tomorrow according to our man on the inside.

On that subject, does anyone know where ColinCooke is?

I'm hoping he can give me a lift to court tomorrow, since I don't know which court to go to because I can't find the case anywhere on tomorrow's court listings.

ColinCooke assures us it will be in court tomorrow (well he did after he realised his original date was a Sunday).

Where have you gone Cookie?

Where have you gone Cookie?

He is now C The Bee. Changed his name because of the humiliation. :P

There is nothing official suggesting this is the case. The fact that Sitera has signed for '11 means nothing. Bjerre, Iversen, Nicholls, Allen and Auty have all signed contracts for '11 too. As far as I know Barker is the only one that has an agreement with a club but has been blocked, which may raise a question as to whether he could take action if he loses that place and can't get another team place.

In the mean time this thread is a duplication so any further debate on Cov/Pbrgh riders employment prospects can go on the existing thread.

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=60223&st=0