British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Darryl

Bspa Are A Joke

im listening to the radio and the rules are set out to make sure cov and pboro dont win the el premier league riders now on 70% of their av instead of 50% what a joke

im listening to the radio and the rules are set out to make sure cov and pboro dont win the el premier league riders now on 70% of their av instead of 50% what a joke

If that's true it's a disgrace. Some teams may be over the points limit having completed their teams.

all the robins fans out there kennett has said he wants to stay at coventry and hasent mentiond anything about swindon having accepted a pre contract agreement with him

all the robins fans out there kennett has said he wants to stay at coventry and hasent mentiond anything about swindon having accepted a pre contract agreement with him

Of course he wants to stay at Coventry! Why wouldnt he! Swindon always said they were interested in Eddie if Cov didnt run. So whats new?

I think because Rosco wasn't allowed to open his mouth tonight,the interview was an old one and as we now know it is 60% not 70 as was originally planned.

Swindon is probably just his back up choice in case Coventry don't run, hardly gonna say it on a Coventry radio station though is he?!

Swindon is probably just his back up choice in case Coventry don't run, hardly gonna say it on a Coventry radio station though is he?!

So right L-C, What else is he supposed to say?

As far as I understand it is 60%... some have said 70%? :blink: I think maybe a slip of the tounge here because there was maybe discussions on what the new conversion was to be and both 60% and 70% would have been considered as part of this process.

Again, I understand that 60% is the final agreed conversion.

As far as the title of this thread is concerned; "Bspa Are A Joke Rules Set Out To Screw Cov & Pboro", I would back all 14 Premier League clubs when they understand (or indeed do understand already) that the 50% conversion rate distinctly screws the Premier League and all fans of PL clubs by limiting the quality of rider we can watch on our tracks!

I say to Coventry and Peterborough... Deal with it and pick up your toys! :rolleyes: