British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Fen Tigers Return

Fancy callling me a facist collaborator :shock:

Must admit Nikko that accusation seemed a bit rich from someone who wore shorts like he was auditioning for the Hitler Youth and then tried to grow a tache.

Mr.H.T. might have a darker side me thinks.

Hi adz_mft

Make sure you login to the Official Fen Tigers forum and see the poll for who you want in the 2011 team.

Phil - you too

and of course, everyone else is welcome to vote in the poll :D

I guess we all have out favourites, but I'm just glad to see the club looking to be on really sound foundations at last :approve:

My daughter meanwhile has picked up on the Ipswich link and just hopes Taylor Poole turns up every sunday :rolleyes::D:D

Must admit Nikko that accusation seemed a bit rich from someone who wore shorts like he was auditioning for the Hitler Youth and then tried to grow a tache.

Mr.H.T. might have a darker side me thinks.

I knew there was a reason I always look forward to your postings Kev :lol::lol:

I guess we all have out favourites, but I'm just glad to see the club looking to be on really sound foundations at last :approve:

My daughter meanwhile has picked up on the Ipswich link and just hopes Taylor Poole turns up every sunday :rolleyes::D:D

Thats spooky Phil, just received a facebook message from Taylor saying he will be there when he can :D

Edited by Nikko

great news that mildy are back, places for riders, more meetings for fans, just dont go and wallop everyone like you were last season until the sad sequence of events unfolded. :P

I see in tonight's newspaper, that Mildenhall are looking to announce their first riders for 2011 next week

I can't believe I missed this news...but then my pc died a death at the weekend and getting on the net has been sporadic to say the least.

Anyway, Wahoo! We can go to speedway on Sundays again, we really enjoy our visits to Mildenhall as it made a nice afternoon out and a not too late return home ready for the boys to go to school the next day.

We will def be there as often as we can.

Great news for those at Mildenhall :D

But can anyone tell me please, and forgive my ignorance here, but what has Steve Ribbons meant to have done that now means ''The BSPA wont take him seriously''?

Great news for those at Mildenhall :D

But can anyone tell me please, and forgive my ignorance here, but what has Steve Ribbons meant to have done that now means ''The BSPA wont take him seriously''?

Reopened Wimbledon speedway in 2002 and went t its up after a handful of meetings meaning that it had to be bailed out by others in order to keep going!

Many big ideas that were rather "pie in the Sky" because he didn't have the money to carry out those big ideas!

Taking digs at the BSPA at many oportunities which made him a marked man!

Still like Rye House and Wimbledon before them I suspect that Mildenhalls reopening this year has been helped by Steve Ribbons' enthusiasm and drive even if he isn't the right person to run the operation!

Lets hope things are right at Mildenhall this year!

Reopened Wimbledon speedway in 2002 and went t its up after a handful of meetings meaning that it had to be bailed out by others in order to keep going!

Many big ideas that were rather "pie in the Sky" because he didn't have the money to carry out those big ideas!

Taking digs at the BSPA at many oportunities which made him a marked man!

Still like Rye House and Wimbledon before them I suspect that Mildenhalls reopening this year has been helped by Steve Ribbons' enthusiasm and drive even if he isn't the right person to run the operation!

Lets hope things are right at Mildenhall this year!

Please can we now stop all these postings regarding Steve Ribbons, I don't know the man,never meet him either and don't want too,the main thing is Mildenhall Speedway is now back in business without this person so lets get behind Messrs. Louis, Lee & Jolly and have some positive posts, I for one cannot wait for the new season to start.

K.K.K.

so lets get behind Messrs. Louis, Lee & Jolly and have some positive posts, I for one cannot wait for the new season to start.

K.K.K.

Hopefully the first news on signings will be announced soon :D