British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Fen Tigers Return

Excellent signings :D cant wait for the start of the season now.

Who else for the remaining places ??

Just one suggestion

1 Brundle 8.97

2 Rayson 4.96

3 Halsey 6.24

4 Jacobs 6.68

5 M Baseby 6.93

6 Lawrence 3.00

7 Kirby 3.00

Would be a decent team Simon, would be nice to see Niall Strudwick given one of the reserve berths though on a 3 point average.

Would be a decent team Simon, would be nice to see Niall Strudwick given one of the reserve berths though on a 3 point average.

Agreed Ben, I think Niall would do a decent job given the chance :approve:

Good start for mildenhall team building wise.:approve:

How about

1.James Brundle 8.97

2.Olly Rayson 4.96

3.Dan Halsey 5.56

4.Joe Jacobs 6.68

5.Mark Baseby 6.93

6.Aaron Baseby 3.81

7.Adam Kirby 3.00

0.09 left ;)

Edited by adz_mft

New suggestion now that AndyP has added the NL greensheet averages to the BSPA website, thanks Andy.

1 Brundle 8.97

2 Rayson 4.96

3 Halsey 5.56

4 Jacobs 6.68

5 M Baseby 6.93

6 Lawrence 3.00

7 A Baseby 3.81

How about

1.James Brundle 8.97

2.Olly Rayson 4.96

3.Dan Halsey 5.56

4.Joe Jacobs 6.68

5.Mark Baseby 6.93

6.Aaron Baseby 3.81

7.Adam Kirby 3.00

0.09 left ;)

Only one difference to mine :D although it would be good to give Adam a place I did also see some great signs of improvement in Nick last season that might initially be worth seeing if it can continue? Would be great to have the proper second half races again to really see the new riders against the reserves that have a team place!

New suggestion now that AndyP has added the NL greensheet averages to the BSPA website, thanks Andy.

1 Brundle 8.97

2 Rayson 4.96

3 Halsey 5.56

4 Jacobs 6.68

5 M Baseby 6.93

6 Lawrence 3.00

7 A Baseby 3.81

Great minds think alike..Couldn't decide between Lawrence and Kirby..If Lawrence stops doing those bloody wheelies every 2 mins he would prob be in mine lol

Edited by adz_mft

1 Brundle 8.97

2 Rayson 4.96

3 Halsey 5.56

4 Jacobs 6.68

5 M Baseby 6.93

6 Lawrence 3.00

7 A Baseby 3.81

Looks like someone still uses a typewriter :P

Looks like someone still uses a typewriter :P

:D didn't even know they existed anymore!!! But all credit to Andy he did at least put up the numbers we needed and I am sure when he has time they will all become neat and tidy.

Great minds think alike..Couldn't decide between Lawrence and Kirby..If Lawrence stops doing those bloody wheelies every 2 mins he would prob be in mine lol

or fools seldom differ :D isn't it great to be thinking about team building though

How about

1.James Brundle 8.97

2.Olly Rayson 4.96

3.Dan Halsey 5.56

4.Joe Jacobs 6.68

5.Mark Baseby 6.93

6.Aaron Baseby 3.81

7.Adam Kirby 3.00

0.09 left ;)

Like the look of that team, especially with 4 Nikko Racing riders in it :D

To be fair, I must say that as at this morning neither Aaron or Mark Baseby have received ANY phone calls from ANY promotions for this season :o . They seem to be the forgotten duo when it comes to promoters/team managers putting their teams together this season.

There are still some places available at clubs but it could be that both lads will concentrate on Grasstrack this season if no offers come in.

Nikko

Like the look of that team, especially with 4 Nikko Racing riders in it :D

To be fair, I must say that as at this morning neither Aaron or Mark Baseby have received ANY phone calls from ANY promotions for this season :o . They seem to be the forgotten duo when it comes to promoters/team managers putting their teams together this season.

There are still some places available at clubs but it could be that both lads will concentrate on Grasstrack this season if no offers come in.

Nikko

I don't think I could stomach seeing 'Nikko Racing' everywhere :o:D

Fortunately two of them will have 'HT' masking it a bit.

I saw James Brundle in the pits at Boutrnemouth last year and he could easily take over from Barrie Evans as the mentor for a few of the youngsters.

It will be a big year for both JJ and Oliver in terms of their future in the sport, and I think they will both recognise it and step up to the plate. We all know they can do it.

Excellent start to team building :approve:

Interesting to see on AndyP's 2010 greensheet averages the name of Leigh Boujos on a 3, who was looking to ride for us at the start of 2009! Did he ever become an asset?

Excellent start to team building :approve:

Interesting to see on AndyP's 2010 greensheet averages the name of Leigh Boujos on a 3, who was looking to ride for us at the start of 2009! Did he ever become an asset?

No Phil he didnt although he did come over last season, stayed down in the west country and, if I remember rightly, had a try out for Weymouth.

Leigh is now back in Australia and in fact got engaged this week :D

Update: Leigh will be back in the UK in the summer so you may see him in 2nd half action at Mildenhall

Edited by Nikko