British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blazeaway

Mark Buzz Burrows

Anyone have any idea whether the legend that is Buzz will be riding this season?

Don't think he will be, he is still having problems with the ankle he broke at the end of last season,also needs new machinery so unless he gets big sponsorship for this season he will retire - not sure for how long knowing Buzz.

Would be nice to see a farewell meeting or even a Testimonial for him though :D

Don't think he will be, he is still having problems with the ankle he broke at the end of last season,also needs new machinery so unless he gets big sponsorship for this season he will retire - not sure for how long knowing Buzz.

Would be nice to see a farewell meeting or even a Testimonial for him though :D

That sad news to hear that Buzz could be hanging up his kevlars, you kind of get the feeling that he would be around forever,and totally agree a testamonial is way over due.

Thought Buzz might have returned to Stoke for the 2011 season, shame if he does have to retire, he can still mix it at this level and is a really entertaining rider to watch still.

Thought Buzz might have returned to Stoke for the 2011 season, shame if he does have to retire, he can still mix it at this level and is a really entertaining rider to watch still.

Definately retired, too old, knocking on 50 you know, give the youngsters a chance.

Oh shame!....he was great to watch, so exciting. I guess he deserves to retire though.....hope he gets his testimonial. Thanks for last year Buzz!

Definately retired, too old, knocking on 50 you know, give the youngsters a chance.

Been 9 days older than Buzz, I would certainly not say I was knocking on 50.

very harsh............ :shock::shock:

Edited by weymouth alicat

very harsh............ :shock::shock:

lol its nothing compared to the grief i get hes going to strangle me good job he doesnt know how to use a computer ;-)

lol its nothing compared to the grief i get hes going to strangle me good job he doesnt know how to use a computer ;-)

He does now Jules, gave him my spare laptop to use last nite :D

Big D

im not too worried as hes got no equipment left theres no way hed get his kevlars round his belly these days!

Oh dear, Jules...: Buzz was born on exactly the same day (10/6/64) as my wife so I'm going have to say, that this is NOWHERE near 50!!!! :P

Best wishes to the 'old fella' anyhow!!