British Speedway Forum

On BSPA

"THE line-ups have now been confirmed for the two British Semi-Finals which take place later this month.

They are as follows, IN RIDING ORDER:

SCUNTHORPE: Friday, May 13.

Simon Stead (Swindon), Lewis Bridger (Eastbourne), Joe Haines (Scunthorpe), Lee Complin (Berwick), Stuart Robson (Newcastle / Lakeside), Richard Lawson (Workington / Peterborough), Tai Woffinden (Wolverhampton), Chris Schramm (Ipswich), Chris Neath (Rye House), Oliver Allen (King's Lynn), Ben Wilson (Scunthorpe), Chris Mills (Ipswich), Eddie Kennett (Coventry), Leigh Lanham (Newport), David Howe (Scunthorpe), Lee Richardson (Lakeside).

SHEFFIELD: Thursday, May 19:

Ritchie Hawkins (Rye House), Craig Cook (Edinburgh / Belle Vue), Chris Harris (Belle Vue), Andrew Tully (Edinburgh), Jordan Frampton (Rye House / Belle Vue), James Wright (Workington / Birmingham), Luke Bowen (Rye House), Ben Barker (Plymouth / Birmingham), Josh Auty (Sheffield / Coventry), Richard Hall (Leicester), Derek Sneddon (Newcastle), Paul Cooper (Unattached), Ricky Ashworth (Sheffield), Scott Nicholls (Swindon), Danny King (Birmingham), Dakota North (Somerset / Peterborough).

The top seven from each meeting will progress to the British Final at Wolverhampton on Monday, June 6, alongside two wildcards."

Woffinden, Bowen and King are all injured and Dakota North is listed at Sheffield (interesting!) :unsure:

Should be room for Hart, Lambo and a few others. :rolleyes:

No Simon Lambert,Jason Bunyan or Hart????

Is Bunyan not from New Zealand?

isn't holta from norway?!! :rolleyes:

Says that Paul Cooper is unattached, thought he was riding for the Scunthorpe/ Sheffield National League.

Not sure but if a rider is unattached to a club, then I don't think that they can compete, Robert Mear was in a similar position last season and was not allowed to compete.

No his girlfriend is a Kiwi.

Should be room for Hart, Lambo and a few others. :rolleyes:

Neither finished in the top 32 Brits in the averages last season.

Says that Paul Cooper is unattached, thought he was riding for the Scunthorpe/ Sheffield National League.

Not sure but if a rider is unattached to a club, then I don't think that they can compete, Robert Mear was in a similar position last season and was not allowed to compete.

Robert Mear made the choice not to compete. Riders can ride even if unattached, Kelvin Tatum rode at Newport in 2001 for a start.

Why does everything constantly think Jason Bunyan is from New Zealand? He's from Milton Keynes in the UK.

Why have Birmingham's British riders all been drawn in the same semi at Sheffield on the same night as we meet Wolves in the EL.

More guests I think.

Why have Birmingham's British riders all been drawn in the same semi at Sheffield on the same night as we meet Wolves in the EL.

More guests I think.

Nope, Birmingham V Wolves been called off due to this taking place on the same evening :party:

Does anyone know if Tai is riding on fri after his injury?? is he fit again?

Does anyone know if Tai is riding on fri after his injury?? is he fit again?

Nope Tai is out for another 3 weeks. I believe has been seeded to the final.

Nope Tai is out for another 3 weeks. I believe has been seeded to the final.

well ive been told tai is having a skid tommorow night after sheffield and will make a decision then :rolleyes: