British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cometsfan2k4

Nathan Greaves & Robert Lambert

Looks like my luck is in.Robert is due to ride in the U21 comp before the Bundesliga meeting in Stralsund this weekend.means getting up and setting off a few hours earlier than planned,but should be worth it :D

Next week on what is yet another blooming Bank Holiday down south that we don't get, Robert gets his chance for revenge against Smoli.Won't beeasy as it is Smoli's home track and what looks like an even better line-up than in Norden.Good luck though

http://www.speedway....hing/index.html

Thats one hell of a line up for him to be competing against! Plenty of EL second strings/reserve and PL heatleader standard riders. A couple of weeks ago I'd have said he'd score next to nothing but after see how well he performed last week that might not be the case. If he is competing with these guys then it's no wonder he's riding over in Germany and not over here vs the u15.

Thats one hell of a line up for him to be competing against! Plenty of EL second strings/reserve and PL heatleader standard riders. A couple of weeks ago I'd have said he'd score next to nothing but after see how well he performed last week that might not be the case. If he is competing with these guys then it's no wonder he's riding over in Germany and not over here vs the u15.

Thought the same when i saw who he was lining up against in Norden.I really thought he'd be lucky with 2 or 3 points.Now who knows?I mean,not only is it hardly worth him riding against U15s,it is almost as if the German U21s is too easy for him!!!And to put it into some context the guy who finished 10th in last years German U21 comp made his debut last weekend in the Polish Elite League at 18 years old.I would already put Robert ahead of him.If he carries on like this he will hit the floor running when he is 16/17.I remember Emil Saifutdinov entered and qualified for the European Junior Final when he was under age and couldn't ride in the Final.Robert is heading for something like that as well if he keeps out of trouble

First time seeing Robert live today in Stralsund and he was a fair bit better than the other German U21 riders.So fast out of the gate it was hard to believe and it was really all over by the first bend in every one of his heats he was that far in front........wow!!!!!

Another tough line-up for Robert in just over a week.Think myself they could have paired Robert with a more experienced or better rider than Mochner! Also a bit weird that they have an "English" pairing of Allen + Doyle :o,but we already know that Robert is riding with a German licence so rides in a German pairing

http://www.speedway.org/renntermine/2012/teterow/index.html

Robert got 7 points yesterday including one heat win,but had little support from his partner and finished last.But according to one,had the speed but lacked the experience to pass on a notorious gaters paradise of a track.One of the reasons i have rarely visited the place.

A couple of heats showing Robert certainly in contention with Hefenbrock and Gomolski

Roberts heat win

results

http://www.speedway....juni/index.html

Edited by iris123

Another good result from Robert last night in Güstrow.Finished second,behind Kai Huckenbeck but ahead of Danny Maaßen and the recently returned to speedway René Deddens