British Speedway Forum

white shoes so gay

OK OK OK... Whatever... I love my white shoes.. they go well with most outfits :approve:

To squall... in your reference to me as an elephant... watch your back sunshine :approve:

And in reference to me as a Rye fan from Berwick... again, watch your back :approve:

See you in September Wayne :party:

OK OK OK... Whatever... I love my white shoes.. they go well with most outfits :approve:

To squall... in your reference to me as an elephant... watch your back sunshine :approve:

And in reference to me as a Rye fan from Berwick... again, watch your back :approve:

BIG BOOM.

anyone want to sell their tickets for the fours.if your team are not in the finals what's your price .

anyone want to sell their tickets for the fours.if your team are not in the finals what's your price .

Gave mine away free of charge!

Strange from someone who put this last time at beaumont park

Oh wait the Bears won that one :rolleyes: Like I said all the most of the moaners on here are from sides who didn't make the final. I honestly thought with the conditions, how good Lyons has been round BP and his / Havelock's experience you'd be nailed on but it didn't happen. Try reading back through the Lions V Bears thread you'll not find any mention of worst racing in 25 years even though i'm sure the racing was just as processional that day but it's ok if there happens to be Juul or Lyons at the front hey ???

As most of your fans on the back straight were singing "we only sing when we're winning" :rolleyes:

If people don't like Beaumont Park don't come it's simple no-one forces you.

My mum made me eat cabbage 40 years ago I hated the stuff... guess what I've never bothered again ;)

Not all riders hate it it would appear

What do they and speedflash aka Glyn know though :angry:

The shape is wrong!

My post from months ago was asking what was wrong with the shape. I was interested in Glyns opinion.

Everything else did look OK and still does. I.E. the stadium in its 1st season.

You named a few riders that like it. Maybe they have all had good meetings there. I could name many more that say its no good.

And yes I will not be back if it remains the same. I want to see speedway racing not riding.

I can't f***ing wait to see this!!!

See you in the Barracks back garden Wayne!!!!

The shape is wrong!

My post from months ago was asking what was wrong with the shape. I was interested in Glyns opinion.

Everything else did look OK and still does. I.E. the stadium in its 1st season.

You named a few riders that like it. Maybe they have all had good meetings there. I could name many more that say its no good.

And yes I will not be back if it remains the same. I want to see speedway racing not riding.

I didn't name the riders I was quoting what Glyn has posted from what the riders had told him when he asked them.

I don't blame you not going if you don't enjoy it like I said everyone makes up there own mind. Most agree the track has issues but there are multiple posts of people saying 2nd/3rd or even 4th time and I just don't get why they'd spend £15 (Or £20 for the Fours) to go somewhere they already said they didn't like and then waste their own time to keep coming on here moaning.

Hopefully during the winter things will be addressed but until then it won't change as I think there's more than a couple of weeks work to make the changes needed. The track looked better prepared than ever on Sunday and then the rain came so we'll never know if there could have been some good racing and there definitely have been improvments recently from your first visit.

Warren

After reading the Star, it seems that admission prices for the 16 heat final will be approx £15/£13 less £5 if you have a readmission ticket. The programme will be cheaper has well. Don't forget that stadium costs have to be covered on the date once it has been set.

Somebody has got to come out in Leicesters defence and that is obviously me.....You are clearly a coventry fan who very nearly lost your team this winter and after a maelstome of FB groups Radio interviews and campaigning (this may have helped who knows) got it back.

I have taken the 'sad git' approach and checked back on the updates on the fanatstic racing you get at Brandon and I'm affraid the texter seems to have missed off all the great passes and 'on the line winning you get there'. and if time was available and could be bothered I would find it pretty similar at other tracks.

I am sorry you feel you can't bring yourself to come but I am getting a little tired of the hatchet job on Leicester Speedway week after week. No fans shouldn't just be greatful for anything at any price just because it is back but some people could do with looking at their own back yard before they criticise other people's.

Maybe the price is a little high (a couple of quid I throw that away in excess weekly shopping) but the stadium is in it's first season and some money does have to be recouped. When increments and so on come round next year and the year after the price will reflect the improvement in finances at the club.I believe the price for the 4's is set by the BSPA as is the program.

I was dissapointed with the call off and I shall be going to the re-run if I am not busy with a previous engagement.

Nobody denies that there are teething issues and the banks can get a little muddy in the rain as for tretarous and dangerous conditions I didn't feel like slipping once.

Sorry I could have replied to any number of posts on here but selected yours.

Just got back from a few days in Norfolk and a cracking meeting at Kings Lynn on Wednesday, hence me not replying before.

Yes, after Leicester closed I gradually became a Coventry supporter - not for a few years though as it was hard to transfer my support to the Lions deadly rivals. I don't know why you're bringing Coventry into it and the troubles over the Winter anyway as I have never said the racing is fantastic and I don't look at the updates about them since it seems to have been taken over by Subedei and his usual anti 'anything to do with the Bees' rants now he can't come on here. :rolleyes: All I can say is I enjoy the majority of racing at Coventry but there have been 2 matches this season which weren't very good. I can't remember exactly which ones as I have more important things to bother about but I think they were against Swindon and Poole. I am one of those strange people who likes to see good racing rather than a runaway win so I certainly wouldn't have wasted my time going over to Brandon all these years if the racing was mostly from the gate and boring.

Anyway, back to Leicester - I haven't mentioned the banks being treacherous or dangerous either so presume that was someone else's post who I haven't read yet as I'm still catching up. All I suggested was it surely wouldn't be very expensive to put some woodchip down until something more permanent is done? Perhaps you're more nimble on your feet (and younger!) than me because the last time I went I did find it hard not to slip on the mud. I want Leicester to be successful as much as anyone as I was really looking forward to having the best of both World's by being able to watch Elite and Premier League racing but the 3 matches I've watched so far don't encourage me to go regularly yet, although the other half is sticking with it because he has a season ticket. :lol:

A decent venue but track a lot to be desired, a few passes and that was that.

Home track advantage :rolleyes: They took it from Workington because of this which I agree with,these meetings should be run on an Elite League track along journey yeah we got to the final but I',m afraid I bet you see a whole lot less fans there for the re-run

Premier Fours final to be held at Beaumont Park over 20 heats on Sunday 23 October starting at 5.00 pm - admission price is £15 with £5 discount with rain off ticket - all 4 teams free to pick their riders.

Premier Fours final to be held at Beaumont Park over 20 heats on Sunday 23 October starting at 5.00 pm - admission price is £15 with £5 discount with rain off ticket - all 4 teams free to pick their riders.

How is it going to work then now there are 4 more heats. Are they for nominated riders i.e. botton scorers to top scorers races? Does anybody know yet?

Cheers BB