British Speedway Forum

I saw him shaking hands and chatting happily with several people last week.

Don't believe the hype.

They were probably his sponsors!!

Did anyone notice that this meeting employed the use of the "unique scoring system" ? - thankfully the commentators did mention it..... maybe more than once !! :rolleyes:

T. Watum and Piercing are a complete joke. Even Ermolenko ridicules Pearson and laughs at his ludicrous remarks. Tatum is the most annoying of all though, he turns almost everything into a story about him and a rider only has to flinch an arm mid corner and he's shouting

OHHHHHH!!!! and questioning the laws of gravity and centrifugal force.

Bring back Johno and Floppy Norris and sack the Taters.

They were probably his sponsors!!

I'm surprised he has any sponsors with him being SO unpopular allegedly.

Was at the meeting last night and suprised at the reaction of some people towards bjerre. Last night in the 2nd heat he had a problem and came in decided to try the bike again, 3rd heat he hadnt turned his fuel switch on, anyone at the meeting would of noticed he stopped on the 3rd bend and then suddenly started going again and completed the rest of the race so its no suprise that he went out on that bike again for the 4th heat. I was standing at the 1st bend and after the 3rd heat with the fuel problems he came in and threw something at his mechanics for that mistake.

Hope people dont get too much onto him but though I would share what I knew about last night to maybe enlighten a few more people. Not the best meeting I have seen down there though the poole pair was quality, the other pair I was impressed by was the lakeside duo as the beating they got a couple of weeks ago I thought they rode very well.

There's an old saying "Never kick a man when he's down" but it seems that's all some people can do. I don't know if its their own personal agendas or grudges, I think its just their mentality!

Bjerre is far from down.

In fact last night went better than he planned no doubt.

Was at the meeting last night and suprised at the reaction of some people towards bjerre. Last night in the 2nd heat he had a problem and came in decided to try the bike again, 3rd heat he hadnt turned his fuel switch on, anyone at the meeting would of noticed he stopped on the 3rd bend and then suddenly started going again and completed the rest of the race so its no suprise that he went out on that bike again for the 4th heat. I was standing at the 1st bend and after the 3rd heat with the fuel problems he came in and threw something at his mechanics for that mistake.

Hope people dont get too much onto him but though I would share what I knew about last night to maybe enlighten a few more people. Not the best meeting I have seen down there though the poole pair was quality, the other pair I was impressed by was the lakeside duo as the beating they got a couple of weeks ago I thought they rode very well.

This is about the 3rd batch of excuses for Bjerre.

We've had punctures, we've had bike problems and not changing bikes.. now its the fuel.

Seems some of those defending him are telling porkies.

This is about the 3rd batch of excuses for Bjerre.

We've had punctures, we've had bike problems and not changing bikes.. now its the fuel.

Seems some of those defending him are telling porkies.

Did Kenny turn you down with a polite "Sorry I'm not that kind of guy" or summat. Your obsesion is bordering on the rather strange...

If KB has a disastrous first GP, which I predict he will, will that put to bed all the rumours about last night?

Talking of Bjerre and putting to bed, KKS seems to have disappeared of late.

T. Watum and Piercing are a complete joke. Even Ermolenko ridicules Pearson and laughs at his ludicrous remarks. Tatum is the most annoying of all though, he turns almost everything into a story about him and a rider only has to flinch an arm mid corner and he's shouting

OHHHHHH!!!! and questioning the laws of gravity and centrifugal force.

Bring back Johno and Floppy Norris and sack the Taters.

I say bring back Tony Millard remember form is temporary class is permanent !

Not pleased to see so much bickering continuing on here, i know it was probably the worst winter in living memory for speedway, but everyone got to the tapes eventually, even Nicki Pedersens back, all we need now is Crump Gollob and Hancock and we have the best league in the world again.

There has to be a few positives somewhere surely ?

Was pleaseing to hear many of the riders singting the praises of the track at Lynn. Fast Freddie seemed to really love it, what a racer that boy is.

See last year's World Cup at the same circuit.

Maybe, maybe not PN, but let's not forget Hans Andersen is head and shoulders the best team rider currently riding on these shores.

I have to agree with that. He was missed from the meeting. Always looks for his team mate

I dont go watch the stars very often and I wouldnt defend him like that. Just see what people had been writing and see what sky showed on tv. Just thought I would let people know what I see last night. Glad everyone seem to like to track yesterday and hopefully the world cup meeting there in July will be very good.

I have to agree with that. He was missed from the meeting. Always looks for his team mate

Not that you're biased in any way tas... ;):lol:

Not that you're biased in any way tas... ;):lol:

Not at all Jacques what makes you think that. Want him back in the team soon. Glad you have Kenni so you haven't got rid of me yet at Brandon.

Not at all Jacques what makes you think that. Want him back in the team soon. Glad you have Kenni so you haven't got rid of me yet at Brandon.

Ha ha, we all want him back soon. Kenni is great too, he was so funny on the parade truck last week talking about Nicki :P