British Speedway Forum

TRIPLE world champion Nicki Pedersen will be back at his old track King's Lynn representing Peterborough at next week's Elite League Best Pairs.

Pedersen, back in British racing for the first time since 2007, will partner Troy Batchelor in the star-studded meeting at the Norfolk Arena on Wednesday, April 27.

The Dane wasn't originally included in the line-up but organisers have now confirmed his availability and he will go back to a track where he raced every week for two seasons in 2001 and 2002.

King's Lynn co-promoter Jonathan Chapman said: "This is great news for the fans because there is no doubt Nicki Pedersen is box office and it's great to have him back racing in this country.

"And it's only correct that one of the top names in the world should grace a prestigious meeting like this. It's an unbelievable line-up and a huge honour for King's Lynn Speedway to be hosting the event."

from here

So he's back in... but why not straight away?

TRIPLE world champion Nicki Pedersen will be back at his old track King's Lynn representing Peterborough at next week's Elite League Best Pairs.

Pedersen, back in British racing for the first time since 2007, will partner Troy Batchelor in the star-studded meeting at the Norfolk Arena on Wednesday, April 27.

The Dane wasn't originally included in the line-up but organisers have now confirmed his availability and he will go back to a track where he raced every week for two seasons in 2001 and 2002.

King's Lynn co-promoter Jonathan Chapman said: "This is great news for the fans because there is no doubt Nicki Pedersen is box office and it's great to have him back racing in this country.

"And it's only correct that one of the top names in the world should grace a prestigious meeting like this. It's an unbelievable line-up and a huge honour for King's Lynn Speedway to be hosting the event."

from here

So he's back in... but why not straight away?

No Hans Andersen, Ryan Fisher anyone

No Hans Andersen, Ryan Fisher anyone

:lol: Absolute carnage if that's the case :lol:

Am gutted as wanted to see Hans there. Was hoping victory would go the bees way. Wonder now who Coventry will put in.

well still gonna go hope it is a good meeting

Looking forward to this one, hopefully the riders will be up for the challenge!!

Looking forward to this one, hopefully the riders will be up for the challenge!!

Wait for the drop outs it's bound to happen in the week running up to the first Gp .

Undecided on this, thinking as have to work a bit later may save myself a bit of cash and the trying to find parking by watching it on the tele. Pairs has never been one of my favourite events anyway.

This meeting will be in their contracts surely?

for Harris Lindgren Pedersen Holder and our own Kenneth Bjerre id say this meeting will be the last thing on there minds i shall keep an eye on the latest news as i expect drop outs for what ever reason . undecided if we shall go or not £20 each to get in plus programme and diesel getting there it will be a £50 touch when we can stay home and watch on Sky.

I thought the idea of having this event early was to avoid the drop-outs.Before the full swing of the GPs.

I thought the idea of having this event early was to avoid the drop-outs.Before the full swing of the GPs.

very true but not in the week leading up to the first GP why couldnt it have been held over this weekend or even earlier .I hope i,m wrong and there is no drop outs but i can see them coming

for Harris Lindgren Pedersen Holder and our own Kenneth Bjerre id say this meeting will be the last thing on there minds

The ******* *** *** take ******* precedence I ******* know that grrrrrrrr ban the ******* old ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice day innit :drink: