British Speedway Forum

Ward in for Watt on the Poole team.

....and is it true that Sundstrum is replacing Pedersen for Peterborough?

Ward in for Watt on the Poole team.

....and is it true that Sundstrum is replacing Pedersen for Peterborough?

Where have you got this information from?

If Pedersen isn't riding then i would like to know why!!!!!!!!

What's is watts excuse?

Does he need one.

Anyone bothering to attend and watch the annual BSPA farce wants there head examined.

There was me thinking you had to go with your two top averaged riders :blink:

Good fixture planning by the BSPA that, making Poole the most recent visitors to Lynn before the EL Pairs :wink:

I will be updating on this match on wednesday for the speedway updates site.

If anyone knows the format for this meeting and which teams will ride against each other in each heat. Please send me a message with the format to help me set up the meeting thread on Tuesday Evening.

Good fixture planning by the BSPA that, making Poole the most recent visitors to Lynn before the EL Pairs :wink:

Good ! i've invested a few quid on the Poole Pair !

Good fixture planning by the BSPA that, making Poole the most recent visitors to Lynn before the EL Pairs

Won't make too much difference to EL riders, they all like the track anyways ....... glad Darcy is in it, 2nd and last time to see him racing at Lynn this season probably.

we'll see Darcy again in the play off final after finishing 4th in the league, 20 points behind Poole..... :lol:

There are 2 reasons why I shall not be attending

1. The BSPA take fans for granted...well not this one they dont! I shall not be attending any BSPA shared events this year

2. Kings Lynn speedway, to my understanding wanted Peterborough out of business to increase there fan base.....hence i shall not show my face their again under their present promotion

Really excellent news watt has dropped out toallow Ward to take his place. Pirates must now be fancied to have a very good chance. Looking forward to it.

There are 2 reasons why I shall not be attending

1. The BSPA take fans for granted...well not this one they dont! I shall not be attending any BSPA shared events this year

2. Kings Lynn speedway, to my understanding wanted Peterborough out of business to increase there fan base.....hence i shall not show my face their again under their present promotion

you could well have a long wait on point 2 on not going again under the present promotion .Id say the Chapmans will still be at Lynn long after Frost has rode in to the sunset at Pboro.