British Speedway Forum
Doctorwu

At Last The News We Have Been Waiting For

I've been reliably informed the plan is to wipe all EL points gained so far and re-schedule with the revised fixtures.

Jeez!!! Why bother to post such untrue twaddle? :rolleyes:

Edited by Bryn

it just shows what a childish bunch they are at the BSPA. Its a disgrace how they have treated the fans, and whoever is guilty for this needless delay should take a long look in the mirror..and then do the honourable thing!! It is clear by their actions over the last 2 weeks certain members never wanted Coventry and Peterborough in the league, and therefore dont have the best interests of the sport...not to mention the paying public at heart.

Hear hear.....childish and petty. As they've been all along. And now realeasing a childish, petty and pathetic excuse of a statement.... :rolleyes:

Jeez!!! Why bother to post such untrue twaddle?

Bryn, the BSF would have gone into hibernation over the winter if it was only the truth being posted! :rolleyes:

Rosco has just announced on CWR our first official EL meeting will be next Friday against the Birmingham Brummies.. :approve:

Harkess written all over it in that last line. The ego of the man is unreal. You would expect anyone with an ounce of dignity in his position would be completely embarrassed by this whole episode and walk away in shame, but not our Alex! The ego won't be going!

Would be interesting to know who was responsible for wording the statement! It was pathetic! :lol:

Anyway, at least it's all over now, welcome back Coventry and Peterborough. :cheers:

Edited by Pearcey

I still cannot believe that last line is included, however many times I read it, it's pathetic! I actually thought at first it was a piss take but no, it's there on the BSPA website!

Couldn't agree more, no matter which side of the fence you stand on.

Anyway, glad it's confirmed now for the fans of both clubs. Hope you all have a good season.

I've been reliably informed the plan is to wipe all EL points gained so far and re-schedule with the revised fixtures.

"I'll come in again"

Amazingly people are still bickering about whether the statement is worded right or not. :rolleyes:

Its clear that the issues mentioned were the main sticking points - otherwise why add them.

Anyway, THANK GOD we can finally accept that its a ten team leagie and get on with it.

Would have been good if they could have finally issued the main rules but im sure that will be sorted in time.

agree lets all have a big hug and move on.

mind you six months five lines of press wouldn't hold out too much for the rules, maybe December!

Would be interesting to know who was responsible for wording the statement! It was pathetic! :lol:

Anyway, at least it's all over now, welcome back Coventry and Peterborough. :cheers:

Looks like the cleaner just before they locked the office up for the weekend….. :wink:

The glaring omission from the statement is:

"We recognise that we have all behaved like children, we sincerely apologise to all fans for the unnecessary anxiety that we have caused them & we pray that Poole don't get humiliated again."

:lol:

Thank god it's now official. I wouldn't wish what Coventry and Peterborough fans have gone through this winter on anyone.

Great to see that our first elite league fixture is against the Brummies next Friday. Can't wait! :approve:

well done Trumpy... it takes a big man to apologise, especially when what he said was bang on the mark. I imagine the hairdresser is mincing about his salon waving it about with glee

Hope,Poole v Coventry is on Sky.

Shovlar,leading the rebellion.

Modern day,Emmeline Pankhurst. :rofl: