British Speedway Forum
Doctorwu

At Last The News We Have Been Waiting For

The BSPA and Coventry and Peterborough are delighted to announce that both teams will return to the Elite League in 2011. Coventry and Peterborough accept that things said in the heat of the moment could have been avoided.

For the sake of British Speedway and more importantly its fans we are all committed to moving on and working together for the future.’

Allen Trump accepts that he said things in the heat of the moment which could have been avoided in relation to the BSPA and certain named individual members.

Taken from the BSPA web site

Hooray :-)

The BSPA and Coventry and Peterborough are delighted to announce that both teams will return to the Elite League in 2011. Coventry and Peterborough accept that things said in the heat of the moment could have been avoided.

For the sake of British Speedway and more importantly its fans we are all committed to moving on and working together for the future.’

Allen Trump accepts that he said things in the heat of the moment which could have been avoided in relation to the BSPA and certain named individual members.

Taken from the BSPA web site

Thank god can we now stop all this childish bickering

Hooray :-)

Yes indeed. The final sentence really does allow closure. Well done to Trump for that, no reason for either side to gloat.

Fantastic News for ALL Concerned

Onwards & Upwards

Let's enjoy the Speedway & See what 2011 Brings........................Good Luck To All

About time too. Time to stop the agruing over the rights and wrongs and put this one to bed. At the end of it all the Elite League has emerged in a stronger position and can hopefully move onwards and upwards.

That reads to me like someone wanted an apology and they have got at best an admission of wrong doing. What a truely pathetically worded statement, it does however look like Allen Trump has backed down while someone at the BSPA has acted like a pathetic kid, so fair play to him for that.

I still cannot believe that last line is included, however many times I read it, it's pathetic! I actually thought at first it was a micky take but no, it's there on the BSPA website!

Great news! I don't know why they couldn't have done that weeks ago because it doesn't have any real details. Good news nonetheless

That reads to me like someone wanted an apology and they have got at best an admission of wrong doing. What a truely pathetically worded statement, it does however look like Allen Trump has backed down while someone at the BSPA has acted like a pathetic kid, so fair play to him for that.

I still cannot believe that last line is included, however many times I read it, it's pathetic! I actually thought at first it was a micky take but no, it's there on the BSPA website!

The quote from Mr Trump has been in the statement all along - I even posted about it last week :)

But when in 2011? At the next AGM? I'll believe it when I see it officially. :nono:

It does say 'Official Statement' on the BSPA website.

Have to agree its a bloody awful press release