British Speedway Forum
Doctorwu

At Last The News We Have Been Waiting For

That reads to me like someone wanted an apology and they have got at best an admission of wrong doing. What a truely pathetically worded statement, it does however look like Allen Trump has backed down while someone at the BSPA has acted like a pathetic kid, so fair play to him for that.

I still cannot believe that last line is included, however many times I read it, it's pathetic! I actually thought at first it was a micky take but no, it's there on the BSPA website!

it was the last line that made me check the bspa site to see if the first post was a joke or not

Have to agree its a bloody awful press release

It sure is, did the cleaner write it... :nono:

Not that I really care, it's official now that we are back so I'm happy .. :cheers:

Edited by Jacques

I agree with the other comments, it is so poorly worded for a press release. Is that what we had been waiting for?!

It sure is, did the cleaner write it... :nono:

Not that I really care, it's official now that we are back so I'm happy .. :cheers:

So very pleased for the Bees and Panthers fans, good luck for the 2011 season :cheers:

So very pleased for the Bees and Panthers fans, good luck for the 2011 season :cheers:

Thankyou ...I'm very excited now.. :party:

Have to agree its a bloody awful press release

Hey that took solicitors months to write and cost a fortune!

Great news! I don't know why they couldn't have done that weeks ago because it doesn't have any real details. Good news nonetheless

it just shows what a childish bunch they are at the BSPA. Its a disgrace how they have treated the fans, and whoever is guilty for this needless delay should take a long look in the mirror..and then do the honourable thing!! It is clear by their actions over the last 2 weeks certain members never wanted Coventry and Peterborough in the league, and therefore dont have the best interests of the sport...not to mention the paying public at heart.

Amazingly people are still bickering about whether the statement is worded right or not. :rolleyes:

Its clear that the issues mentioned were the main sticking points - otherwise why add them.

Anyway, THANK GOD we can finally accept that its a ten team leagie and get on with it.

Would have been good if they could have finally issued the main rules but im sure that will be sorted in time.

Thanks for that,it's good to see that people are posting favourably.Having said that,there are one or two that haven't posted yet.............. :rolleyes:

About time too, hopefully we can now draw a line under ther whole sorry affair and quit the "he did this, but they said that" bickering thats been going on.Shame we wont get a proper full fixture list though meeting all teams twice but hey ho.

Thankyou ...I'm very excited now.. :party:

Hahaha bet you are, it's been a long time to wait and now's the time to celebrate, enjoy the ride :t:

I'm perfectly happy with the press release. It does the job. I don't care who said what to who and who got upset by it. The press release draws a line under the whole sorry saga.

Now we can all get back to speedway, have a really good season in which the wounds can heal and hopefully be back together to take this fantastic sport into the future.

LOL poor old trump's been a naughty boy... sounds like a 4yr old caught with his hand in cookie jar, anyway, lets focus on the new super 10 team millionaires league.

I've been reliably informed the plan is to wipe all EL points gained so far and re-schedule with the revised fixtures.

That reads to me like someone wanted an apology and they have got at best an admission of wrong doing. What a truely pathetically worded statement, it does however look like Allen Trump has backed down while someone at the BSPA has acted like a pathetic kid, so fair play to him for that.

I still cannot believe that last line is included, however many times I read it, it's pathetic! I actually thought at first it was a piss take but no, it's there on the BSPA website!

It is quite remarkable, isn't it? That last line was petty and unnecessary IMO.... Sounds like it was written through gritted teeth ! :rolleyes:

I've been reliably informed the plan is to wipe all EL points gained so far and re-schedule with the revised fixtures.

You're not serious?? :unsure:

Edited by zonkers