02.06 - Semifinal - Balakovo - Russia

21.07 - Final 1 - Lendava - Slovenia

04.08 - Final 2 - tbc - Italy

15.09 - Final 3 - tbc - Poland

29.09 - Final 4 - tbc- United Kingdom

06.10 - Final 5 - Pardubice - Czech Republic

November - Final 6 - Bahia Blanca - Argentina

November - Final 7 - Bahia Blanca - Argentina

Amazing if it comes true. :party: It makes sense to run two rounds in Argentina.

It shows how ambitious the Argentineans are. Australia and USA take note!

The world under 21 Championship will then become a world u-21 SGP series. I hope that they can sell the TV rights because this would make good entertainment watching in on TV.

I wonder who is going to be footing the bill?

And given the reviews in the past, that track certainly will need a lot of work to give a surface befitting a world final not a bush league.

And given the reviews in the past, that track certainly will need a lot of work to give a surface befitting a world final not a bush league.

It's fair to say it's a breath-taking track ohmy.gifwink.gif

They could have 8 riders in a race easily icon_lol.gif

Certainly hope so.But let us not forget there have been some dodgy European tracks that have held big meetings.Wiener Neustadt springs to mind

dodgy

Dodgy would describe the surrounding area quite well....but the track is amazing ! Yeah it'll need a bit of work, but nothing major. And the Argentine fans are just brilliant cool.gif

November's a good time to go as well, perfect weather.

Don't meetings there go on into the early hours of the morning?

As for Bavarian's question, it could easily be Brandon. I think Brandon was scheduled for one this season, but it was switched to Wimborne Road while the future of Brandon's club was in doubt.

Don't meetings there go on into the early hours of the morning?

Everything does round there icon_smile_tongue.gif

When it's proper hot, they start very late, 9 or 9:30 so yeah they'll just keep running til whenever...they love it !

Would be awesome

Any moves to take top level speedway outisde of Europe should be applauded, it's ambitious & exciting. :approve:

This year the points money (in U21 championship) for the semifinalists in Balakovo are between 1175 for the winner and 400 for 18th. From the final the winner gets 1650 and 18th gets 475., All amounts are in Euros. Balakovo is put on the middle of the season again to highlight that the FIM idiots did not learn anything from the disaster that hit them in 2010.

I hope I made my point. :unsure: I'll give this the thumbs up when they tell that someone is paying the riders transport in full. :t:

This year the points money (in U21 championship) for the semifinalists in Balakovo are between 1175 for the winner and 400 for 18th. From the final the winner gets 1650 and 18th gets 475., All amounts are in Euros. Balakovo is put on the middle of the season again to highlight that the FIM idiots did not learn anything from the disaster that hit them in 2010.

I hope I made my point. :unsure: I'll give this the thumbs up when they tell that someone is paying the riders transport in full. :t:

Maybe the two meetings are to help it pay for the riders?Maybe the two meetings are to help it pay for the promoter?I was wondering if they have put two meetings on to try and make sure the title isn't already won in Europe.As you then might see a number of riders pull out through "injury"......Seem to think i remember problems with the Longtrack title being held in New Zealand.Riss or Barth wasn't happy about travelling down under

Maybe the two meetings are to help it pay for the riders?Maybe the two meetings are to help it pay for the promoter?I was wondering if they have put two meetings on to try and make sure the title isn't already won in Europe.As you then might see a number of riders pull out through "injury"......Seem to think i remember problems with the Longtrack title being held in New Zealand.Riss or Barth wasn't happy about travelling down under

Whatever the reasons, in my opinion, the money in speedway is not big enough to support this miniGP for the U21's. Doesn't matter who it is from the 15+1+2 or similar group of riders attending (Balakovo or Bahia Blanca) someone DEFINATELY will finish in the middle of the rankings and will make the designated 650 euros for his efforts...