British Speedway Forum

Coventry site reports a suspected broken ankle for Josh, they're waiting for confirmation though.

Just spoken to Phil Morris who is out there with lads Josh hit a massive hole causing the injury and jerran smashed up both bikes so was forced to retire from meeting.

Not a good day at all for the Brits

Best wishes to Josh for a speedy recovery

Just seems to be injury after injury at the moment :(

A good win for LiGlad though.And only 4th place for the peoples choice for a GP wildcard!!! :unsure:

Why are you seeming to gloat over the toss of a coin? There was no Final, was there?

Ward done the job once more on target for no.3, unlucky for Dickie Sweets who got the wrong end of the toss no doubt. Ward likes to let other's claim the podiums when it doesnt matter :drink::cheers:

Ward done the job once more on target for no.3, unlucky for Dickie Sweets who got the wrong end of the toss no doubt. Ward likes to let other's claim the podiums when it doesnt matter :drink::cheers:

we`ll see in due course

What time does the first final at Poole start? Hope it's early enough for those of us travelling by train on a Sunday!Really want to see Lebedev, Kudriasow and Piotr Pawlicki so hoping they make it through from Gniezno as so far only Bartosz Zmarzlik that i've not seen in the line up.

Think i can answer my own question as on the fim site it states 4pm on the riders regs page, though nothing on the Poole site yet.

Think i can answer my own question as on the fim site it states 4pm on the riders regs page, though nothing on the Poole site yet.

States 4pm on the Poole site too

Poole Fixture List

So after today's 2nd semi final, the 14 regular riders for the World U21 series are known.

Poland are heavily represented, but Sweden are the only other Nation with more than one representative.

Unsurprisingly, after Josh Auty's first semi final injury, Britain have none.

Australia

Darcy Ward

Croatia

Dino Kovacic

Denmark

Michael Jepsen Jensen

Poland

Patryk Dudek

Oskar Fajfer

Maciej Janowski

Przemyslaw Pawlicki

Piotr Pawlicki

Bartosz Zmarzlik

Slovakia

Martin Vaculik

Sweden

Dennis Andersson

Simon Gustafsson

Russia

Vadim Tarasenko

Ukraine

Aleksandr Loktaev

This was quite a competitive meeting. Some hard and fierce battles. Luck was with Loktajew as he was in 3rd place in heats 8 and 13, both had to be rerun because of stoppages, and he obligingly won the reruns. Mikkel B. Jensen needs more racing on the Polish tracks as he dropped points when he should not have done (i.e. overtaken). Yet he won heat 6 against Przemyslaw Pawlicki and Simon Gustafsson. But there again in this race poor Janowski broke a chain on leaving the pits and rode a last on his 2nd bike. He also had to push bike ¾ of a lap after a fall entering the first bend of the last lap of heat 13. We will have to see what Oskar Fajfer and Dino Kovacic have to offer when they come to Poole and Denmark type of tracks. I can’t see many, if any, maximums in the next 4 meetings as I think anybody could take points off anybody.

We will have to see what Oskar Fajfer and Dino Kovacic have to offer when they come to Poole and Denmark type of tracks.

How did Dino Kovacic look today? I don't think he has actually raced in Poland much before...maybe only 1 or 2 matches, so it seems a great result for him considering some of the riders who finished below him.

Of those riders the two I know least about are Fajfer & Kovacic. Any info?

Of those riders the two I know least about are Fajfer & Kovacic. Any info?

So after today's 2nd semi final, the 14 regular riders for the World U21 series are known.

Poland are heavily represented, but Sweden are the only other Nation with more than one representative.

Unsurprisingly, after Josh Auty's first semi final injury, Britain have none.

Australia

Darcy Ward

Croatia

Dino Kovacic

Denmark

Michael Jepsen Jensen

Poland

Patryk Dudek

Oskar Fajfer

Maciej Janowski

Przemyslaw Pawlicki

Piotr Pawlicki

Bartosz Zmarzlik

Slovakia

Martin Vaculik

Sweden

Dennis Andersson

Simon Gustafsson

Russia

Vadim Tarasenko

Ukraine

Aleksandr Loktaev

Are they having two wildcards per round?If so why??

Edited by davidba

Are they having two wildcards per round?If so why??

Dont they noramlly have an FIM nomnination,PLUS a home Nation nominee?