British Speedway Forum
Nutz

Track Records

Updated, many thanks

The track record at Mildenhall is actually 49.81. This was set by Kenneth Bjerre on Oct 31st 2007 in heat 5 of a four team tournament which included a Panthers' quartet of Niels-Kristian Iversen, Bjerre, Danny King and Claus Vissing.

The track record was equalled in heat 1 (50.19 Iversen), lowered in heat 2 (50.17 Bjerre), lowered again in heat 4 (50.04 King) before finally being set in heat 5.

Well yes but as Mildenhall (like for example IoW where there's a similar situation...) is an NL track, I think the intention here is to show the relevant current TR for that division....

Well yes but as Mildenhall (like for example IoW where there's a similar situation...) is an NL track, I think the intention here is to show the relevant current TR for that division....

Stoke's is currently when Proctor was in the PL, yet they're in the NL now

So was Leigh Adams riding PL in 2007 (Somerset) and Chris Harris in 2009 (Berwick and Redcar)? I also note Hans Andersen as the track record holder at Foxhall.

Stoke's is currently when Proctor was in the PL, yet they're in the NL now

I know - am onto this, asking the prog editor up there to check it out and report back on current NL 'record'...

So was Leigh Adams riding PL in 2007 (Somerset) and Chris Harris in 2009 (Berwick and Redcar)? I also note Hans Andersen as the track record holder at Foxhall.

Chris Harris broke the Berwick track record in the Bordernaplis meeting while riding for Coventry.

Look I'm just explaining that most (if not all...) NL tracks who were once higher division have a PL or EL T/R or may call it an 'overall' TR and a 'current' NL one...

Don't shoot the messenger!!! :rolleyes:

Ben Barker smashed the Glasgow track record today in heat 1. Setting a time of 58.3 seconds.

The old track record of 60.1 was broken 4 times today, this track is only going to get faster the more it beds in!

Barker was immense in heat 1, awsome to watch!

Ben Barker smashed the Glasgow track record today in heat 1. Setting a time of 58.3 seconds.

The old track record of 60.1 was broken 4 times today, this track is only going to get faster the more it beds in!

Barker was immense in heat 1, awsome to watch!

60.1 down to 58.3!!? That must surely be in itself a record lowering in one go of a T/R..?!

60.1 down to 58.3!!? That must surely be in itself a record lowering in one go of a T/R..?!

Well the track has been altered during the winter...

Read somewhere that Marc Owen holds the NL record at rye, sure someone must know.

Plymouth new TR (start line moved 5m back so first lap is 221m, followed by 3 laps of 216m) 29th April 2011 Mark Simmonds 50.75 V Sheffield

Read more: http://plymouthdevils.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=newtrackrecordsfrom2011&action=display&thread=1043#ixzz1LUvca42i