Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I'm glad we sort of agree, Shawn. You're a man of integrity usually!

One thing's for sure though. Over the course of a Season, you'll get far more entertainment from Ryan Fisher, than you will from Kenni Larsen. People can hype Larsen up as they did all last year, but his entertainment value is virtually null.

I'm glad we sort of agree, Shawn. You're a man of integrity usually!

One thing's for sure though. Over the course of a Season, you'll get far more entertainment from Ryan Fisher, than you will from Kenni Larsen. People can hype Larsen up as they did all last year, but his entertainment value is virtually null.

I'd not argue with that in fairness. But the evidence so far is that Larsen is not a gating tart. His passing is not in the style of the Fish though, it's more riding his line and nipping by people rather than the Fish style of trying every inch of the track. If I had to pick 1 or the other it would be the Fish but we're lucky enough to not have to pick :)

So Newcastle has brought back the top Hungarian Matej Ferjan. Please supply any info you have on the guy

Like him actually being a Slovenian?

Like him actually being a Slovenian?

Is Crumpy British?

He will start wide....go out a bit... go out a bit more....nearly hit the fence....and hold on to win races. and look back loads.

Whats the forecast for tomorrow, should be a cracker!

If I had to , I would predict a riot.

Looking forward to watching Matej tho!

Ken eh need to time yer on track eh widnae want to run in front of him. lolz. :nono:

Is Tai Australian? :unsure:

Tai was born in Britain so using John Leslies theory he's British.

Why is Ferjan coming in on a 7 point average?

What was his last UK based average?

If I had to , I would predict a riot.

Enough about the Old Firm, what about the speedway!!

So Newcastle has gone into the transfer market and brought back the top Hungarian Matej Ferjan. We are in the dark about his ability in 2011. Please supply any info you have on the guy

I thought he was Slovenian. :unsure:

If he gates, he's quick

If he doesn't, forget it.

Kenni Larsen the second, in other words ;)

Wolbert?

I thought he was Slovenian. :unsure:

He has held a Hungarian passport for a few years now.That was the controversy a number of years back when he didn't turn up for Poole as he was "supposedly" waiting for his passport to turn up in Italy(i think) so he could represent Hungary in the SWC.It didn't turn up and instead of hot footing it over to Eastbourne he turned up in North Germany for an open meeting