British Speedway Forum

And by that thinking, previous World Champs had to have the highest average, even though they got beat on the night in the oneoff World Championships. If it was good enough for World Championships then, it'll do for the Premier League as well.

How are you coming along Chrissy. :shock:

No. Riders in the world championships qualified and again were the best on the night. Ryan Fisher had the highest average in the Premier League last year making him the PL's number one rider. You are wrong Tsunami ;)

Edited by RocketBen1

I belive Crumpie was born in Bristol. So ?

Exactly. If Matej Ferjan, born in Slovenia, with a Hungarian passport is Slovenian according to JL then Jason Crump born in the UK with and Aussie passport but be British.

Then Tai was thrown into the mix but he was born in Britain and has a British passport, so quite what he has to do with things I'm not sure :/

No. Riders in the world championships qualified and again were the best on the night. Ryan Fisher had the highest average in the Premier League last year making him the PL's number one rider. You are wrong Tsunami ;)

The rider with the highest league average does or did not necessarly win the One Off World Championship because of it.

Read and Learn , you are WRONG. You are going back to Silly Ben again. :sad:

The rider with the highest league average does or did not necessarly win the One Off World Championship because of it.

Read and Learn , you are WRONG. You are going back to Silly Ben again. :sad:

No Tsunami, where did I say they did exactly?... Just because you said something it doesn't make it right. You just changed the example to suit yourself but it is still not right. The one off world championship was won on the night, not across a season. Just as the PLRC is won on the night. Kenni Larsen may have won the PLRC in 2010, however Ryan Fisher was the best rider in the league over the course of the season and the averages prove that. Remember facts are the key.

Edited by RocketBen1

No Tsunami, where did I say they did exactly?... Just because you said something it doesn't make it right. You just changed the example to suit yourself but it is still not right. The one off world championship was won on the night, not across a season. Just as the PLRC is won on the night. Kenni Larsen may have won the PLRC in 2010, however Ryan Fisher was the best rider in the league over the course of the season and the averages prove that. Remember facts are the key.

Well start using them then, rather than trying damage limitation. :lol:

As you say the one off World Championships were won on the night with the rider with the highest points, and goes into the history book as the World Champion. Not the highest average or highest point scorers in the season.

Now take the PLRC and apply the same logic and who's name will be in the history book as the PLRC and therefoe champion of that division. Kenni. Will it mention Fisher, only if the history book lists the losers as well as the champion.

Try to change that around, night night and get some sleep. :lol:

Well start using them then, rather than trying damage limitation. :lol:

As you say the one off World Championships were won on the night with the rider with the highest points, and goes into the history book as the World Champion. Not the highest average or highest point scorers in the season.

Now take the PLRC and apply the same logic and who's name will be in the history book as the PLRC and therefoe champion of that division. Kenni. Will it mention Fisher, only if the history book lists the losers as well as the champion.

Try to change that around, night night and get some sleep. :lol:

The history books (wherever they are kept) will show that Ryan had the highest average in the 2010 season though, thems the facts ;) We'll just have to agree to disagree I guess, safe in the knowledge i'm right of course :t::lol: