Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I've been waiting for these too. Not sure when they go on sale, just keep checking the site weekly.

I've been waiting for these too. Not sure when they go on sale, just keep checking the site weekly.

Glad I am not the only one. I tried the "contact us" facility on the GP Website, suprise, suprise no answer.

Does anybody know when the Italian GP Tickets go on sale?

Tickets are now on sale!!

Tickets are now on sale!!

If you try to buy online you get a threat page warning .

Here is the Google message:-

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for bestunion.it

What is the current listing status for bestunion.it?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 8 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 7 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-06-01, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2011-06-01.

Malicious software includes 9 exploit(s), 1 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including forsw4.cz.cc/, indometastan.in/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including indometastan.in/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS3302 (INFRACOM), AS12874 (FASTWEB).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, bestunion.it did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Any advice from anyone what to do next :unsure:

Edited by cyclone

ticket website seems to be working ok again

Thanks pal - they must have disinfected their shop and I have ordered my tickets :)

I have ordered our tickets for this gp but could not get grandstand tickets as they had all gone. So this is just a warning for anyone who is going maybe there eont be any tickets on the day.

Did this sell out last year?

I would much rather pay on the gate if given the chance!

hi everyone, I rushed off to get standard tickets after seeing the posts on here saying grandstand tickets were sold out, didn't want to miss out as our flights are booked. Typically, they are there now but never mind.

The problem I have is with the terms of sale:

I had to fax through a credit purchase order form to a number in Italy to authorise the card payment, which I did using a public library fax machine, at a cost of £3.10!!! They couldn't provide me with a transmission report (rubbish!!) so I have no way of knowing if they received my fax or not. It said they would contact me via email after the fax was sent, I've not heard from them. If they don't contact me is it cancelled? I'll be able to buy grandstand seat then :cheers:

The transaction appears on my credit card statement but will I have trouble collecting my tickets when I get to the stadium? Have all of you who've purchased tickets filled out this form? Its in the terms of sale article 3 on the website but confusing because its translated from Italian.

My other half normally organises the gp tickets but I'm surprising him for his birthday so I can't ask him!! :wink:

Help!

Gertie

Online purchase was fairly straightforward.

Used link with English translation, registered, then purchased using credit card.

Printed off purchase receipt (to take when uplifting tickets at Stadium).

Received confirmation e-mails also & correct amount has been debited from credit card.