British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest speedwaybob+

Neil Street Cup/vic Title

Guest speedwaybob+

B) neil street cup was held at newborough track victoria a terrific meeting seven juniors from nsw brought down by mick poole . new south wales tom armstrong second was victoria lad beau evans he was surprise packet of the meeting riding really well . others to impress were taylor poole nsw . jake booth vic. the man himself neil street was there to present the cup and even though we had a few showers of rain it was a top day . i traveled to mildura to see the vic title spoke to bryn williams up there he was loving the heat the racing was held on a very bumpy track travis mcgowan was fortunate that jason lyons slid of in the merbein bend as he was away in front but thats racing. of the younger brigade riders to impress were the jones brothers ashley and mark , nathan hedley and adelaides robert caspersac but not sure if i have got the spelling of his name correct. but all in all a good night as we don,t get to go to much speedway down this end of the world . world series sprintcar is in melbourne tonight i,m going to watch thunder on wheels will let you know how that goes.

speedway bob.