British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Allsvenskan Live On The Net

:lol:

i just pressed on camera 1 and the stream started try http://live.speedwayallsvenskan.se/index/30?eventid=1802

That's what i was trying, thanks. Perhaps the stream from this source will not cross the Atlantic, whereas Smederna know what a true fan i am! :lol: Alan.

"Do a lot for charidee, don't like to talk about it, mate".

"Here's Mr Bacman, Mr Turner and Mr Overdrive with Ye Aint Seen Nothin' Yet, let's rock !!!!"

:rolleyes:

"Do a lot for charidee, don't like to talk about it, mate".

"Here's Mr Bacman, Mr Turner and Mr Overdrive with Ye Aint Seen Nothin' Yet, let's rock !!!!"

:rolleyes:

Randy Bachman was a member of which GREAT canadian band from Winnipeg? Can you guess who? :lol: Alan.

What's gone wrong with Daniel Gunnestadt? I know it's a jump up from last year, but he looked set for great things. Let's hope dad can sort him out . Alan

Come on you Blacksmiths. You can do it!!! :unsure: I hope!

What's gone wrong with Daniel Gunnestadt? I know it's a jump up from last year, but he looked set for great things. Let's hope dad can sort him out . Alan

he seems well out of sorts-no aggression at all-two 5-1`s to finish for Smederna !

Edited by racers and royals

Randy Bachman was a member of which GREAT canadian band from Winnipeg? Can you guess who? :lol: Alan.

Very good. :approve:

he seems well out of sorts-no aggression at all-two 5-1`s to finish for Smederna !

Good luck tomorrow. Notts.F is just starting now on the big screen and i will be with you in spirit tomorrow. Also, enjoy the GP. Sat. :cheers: Alan.

Very good. :approve:

I lived in Canada from 1969 and saw all 3-Guess Who, Bachman Turner Overdrive and then Burton Cummings when he went solo. He had a fabulous voice. All the best. Alan.

what was THJ doing there !

THJ is one of Smederna's guest riders

Ricky Kling and Magnus Zetterstrom are Smederna's other guest riders

THJ is one of Smederna's guest riders

I think racers and royals was asking what Jonasson was doing when he got excluded in Ht 15, rather than querying why he was in the meeting.

OK, I was watching the meeting also, but my swedish is rubbish.

I wasn't following any scores on the any website, as I had my laptop connect to my large TV via HDMI. With no on screen graphics or scoresheet I didn't know for certain, which riders were really in each race.

Edited by Robbie B