British Speedway Forum

I got my tickets tonight posted through my door around 17:00 and not by the post office said on the envelope delivered by hand

I got my tickets tonight posted through my door around 17:00 and not by the post office said on the envelope delivered by hand

How curious! Or is there something you are not telling us?!

I bet there are loads of dogs really pleased with this decision - just sitting by the door waiting for the hand to appear through the letterbox. :lol:

Tickets dilerved yesterday YES on a Sunday so i presume they came via courier

Mine arrived at me mate's place in UK - he sent me a photo of it.

At first I thought "It's upside-down!" then I remembered - so are you!

Snap. :lol:

Me too.....mine came this morning - also hand delivered ! How bizarre !!!

Does anyone know what the pre-race entertainment is yet?

Edited by zonkers

Some of mine came yesterday by a rather casually dressed courier in a clapped out Vauxhall! I had to sign for these although the rest arrived last week, just put through the letterbox. I have also had an e-mail from DX Secure asking me to give feedback on the delivery service. I gather that is who Mr Vauxhall man works for!

Mine have had an 'attempted delivery' by dx secure. Rather annoying as I can't go and collect them from the post office like normal and have to rearrange delivery now

I tried to complain to See Tickets about their courier service. DX Secure left one of the "unable to deliver, please call" cards and the options they gave were restrictive to say the least. An alternative offered was to collect from their depot - a train ride and £15 return fare away! See Tickets said that they had a customer service department but that it was not on the telephone!

Hope that next year they revert to Post Office special delivery, at least then I can always collect the tickets from the post office on my way to work.

see you will all miss us posties when were gone :cry:

I would like to thank the family from Dorset who sent us our tickets to our address after the were mistakenly sent to them, very honest of you. My mum has already left a message to say thanks but if anyone knows who they were can you pass this message on.