British Speedway Forum

CHAMPIONEEES!!!!!!!!!

:party: :party:

:drink: :drink:

:party: :party:

joe is a legend, well done glasgow.... but worky done us proud after reading everyones predictions it seems we were wrote off.

well done rusty and james. Your winners in wookington

Congratulations to the Glasgow Tigers best team won on the night. :cheers:

Well done to the Tiggers and particularly Grievesy who has always hated riding Somerset in the past (and he's popular down there too :nono: ).

Good effort from the Bears boys too

I rate grieves in gating situations, best gater in pl imo, and it showed in wet conditions. Knew parker wouldnt like wet, remeber 2004 plrc

Terrific stuff in tricky conditions. Glad I wasn't stood outside :drink:

Well done to Glasgow and indeed all 8 riders in the final :drink:

:cheers:

Well done the Tiggers....AWESOME!!!! :cheers::drink::cheers::party:

Well done Glasgow Tigers.Hope Paulco and the rest of the Weegie faithful have a night to remember. :cheers:

I rate grieves in gating situations, best gater in pl imo, and it showed in wet conditions. Knew parker wouldnt like wet, remeber 2004 plrc

To be fair it was a bloody awful track that night and he wasn't alone, there were only three or four riders who could get round properly.

Well done Glasgow Tigers.Hope Paulco and the rest of the Weegie faithful have a night to remember. :cheers:

Texted him my congratulations and he told me that both he and George were getting rat arsed. :lol:

To be fair it was a bloody awful track that night and he wasn't alone, there were only three or four riders who could get round properly.

Fair comment then. Sorry thought you meant tonights track. Craig watson wasnt so slow that night though :nono:

Edited by Matousek