British Speedway Forum

Forgot to say well done Glasgae :cheers:

As it turned out, after the rain, the track was superb tonight and possibly the best racing ever served up a Pairs event.

I thoroughully enjoyed my night - Summers, Screen and Robson the stand out riders. Well done Glasgeee :approve:

Edited by Najjer

I'm in deep rubbish from a pummulling from the Edinburgh mob now for my faux-pas :blink:

Eh? :blink:

Congrats to Glasgow. Wasn't there but judging by the score they we're the best team on show :)

Edited by spin king junior

Well done Glasgow, can't complain when we're beaten by the best team on the night imo. Superb performance from Wrighty and Rusty you did us proud! And not forgetting us Comets fans letting Masters know what we think of him at every available oppurtunity! :)

Well done to all in getting the meeting on tonight.

And well done to Glasgow on winning tonight. Grieves was gating, while Screen did the rest. In particular, Screen's ride in the semi-final was a masterclass.

Nice to meet up with a number of forum members, including Snyper for the first time in a couple of years.

All the best

Rob

Great , if a trifle soggy, night's entertainment. Best team won; great party atmosphere - bit like old home week. :cheers:

Eh? :blink:

Congrats to Glasgow. Wasn't there but judging by the score they we're the best team on show :)

Private joke mate, those in the know will get it :wink:

Well done to Glasgow,me thinks this might not be the only title they will be holding come the end of the season.

Heard about this yesterday mate and I've got to say... It softened the blow of your mob (very deservedly) winning it. Made me chuckle when I heard!

Ha ha

Private joke mate, those in the know will get it :wink:

Well done to Glasgow,me thinks this might not be the only title they will be holding come the end of the season.

Yeh the wooden spoon :rofl: