British Speedway Forum

unfortunately Marek has retired !! . He has never recovered from his bad smash at Sheffield in 2009 ....but is in the UK as a mechanic nowadays

As for the bar on the second bend,don`t know wether it was the `Bow or not,but I thought I heard it may be open for Sunday.If that`s the case,I may bring a bucket,

Second bend Bar and food outlet will be open on Sunday.

Plenty of Lager and Bow,Burgers and Hotdogs,Hot and Cold drinks etc.

Edited by yes1

Second bend Bar and food outlet will be open on Sunday.

Plenty of Lager and Bow,Burgers and Hotdogs,Hot and Cold drinks etc.

That's Lunch sorted! :cheers:

That's Lunch sorted! :cheers:

Does this mean I've got to put up with seeing you at two tracks?

Does this mean I've got to put up with seeing you at two tracks?

Looking forward to discussing your theories on Life, the Universe etc, Mein Fuehrer Freund. :drink:

Looking forward to discussing your theories on Life, the Universe etc, Mein Fuehrer Freund. :drink:

After the meeting. Busy during it. Damned foreigners!

After the meeting. Busy during it. Damned foreigners!

.....busy handing out BNP leaflets? :rolleyes:

Looks like the legs will be out,weather looks good so far.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please send me a pm or text me urgently as I will have to be going offline for around 11 and not back on until near F1 GP start.

Thanks

I dont think much of the match format. Doolan was head and shoulder above all the other riders, and yet Fisher wins the title :angry:

Well done Sir Fish :)

Anymore news on Craig Cook gutted he is injured :(

I dont think much of the match format. Doolan was head and shoulder above all the other riders, and yet Fisher wins the title :angry:

Funny thing is 2 years ago Fisher was in a class of his own, then in the final Doolan gated and won. Funny it should be exactly the same riders but the other way around this time.

Grand finals are the way of the world these days. Sometimes it's unfair but it guarantees you a last heat decider. Passing was difficult and doolan made a mess of the final. Absolutely scorching, really nice setup Newport have got.

Got to love fisher punching the air as he took the lead down the back straight on the 1st lap of the final. Well done Ryan, mon the fish!

Hope cookie is ok, anyone got any updates on him?