British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Gp 2012 Qualifiers

thanks. Will this be live updated when the meeting's on?

The weather in Abensberg is not looking great atm so if it was called off early enough maybe the poole contingent could get a flight back in time for the meeting tonight! seeing as its a 2 O'clock start but scheduled rain all day. :blink::drink:

Dirt - That particular web site isnt usually updated as the meeting goes on (its a brilliant site though and well work bookmarking), but I'm sure there will be some links posted closer to the meetings about who is updating.

very good looks likie Ward and watty are busy clocking up the points from the updates and the weather forecast I saw was obv false

Poole will be a few men short tonight. If it goes ahead after the downpour over the w/end at the gp.

UPDATE: meeting completed and it does perhaps confirm that this looked a tad weaker field perhaps than the other qualifgiers, on paper at least with the next stage no doubt going to be mre competitive for those making the cull.

thanks to martin smolinski for the updates and qualifying also, fair effort.

Edited by dirt

1. Joonas Kylmäkorpi (FIN) 14, 2. Martin Smolinski (DE) 13, 3. Dave Watt (AUS) 12+3, 4. Darcy Ward (AUS) 12+2, 5. Peter Kildemand (DEN) 10, 6. Max Dilger (DE) 9, 7. Victor Golubovsky (RUS) 8, 8. Kenneth Hansen (DEN) 7+3, 9. Tobias Kroner (DE) 7+2, Reserve: 10. Lisandro Husman (ARG) 7+1,

Ausgeschieden: 11. Matic Voldrih (SLO) 6, 12. Kyril Tsukanov (UKR) 6, 13. Cristian Carrica (ITA) 4, 14. Tomas Jedrzejak (POL) 3, 15. Richard Speiser (DE) 1, 16. Julio Romano (ARG) 0, 17. Oleksandr Borodai (UKR) 0

(Thanks to Smoli's site)

no shocks in that qualifier then..... more chance of shocks in the next few quali's

do we know what the Terenzano lineup is yet?

No Nicholls, Harris or Richardson? There is a place for Stead though.

Is Harris trying the Qualifiers again, does Richardson and Nicholls seek any more GP action?

Richardson has stated that he's retired from international speedway so I doubt he will do them.

What of Hans Andersen though? Is he still unable to ride?

Aarnio rides in Terenzano.

1 Antonio Lindbäck

2 Benjamin Barker

3 Denmark TBA

4 Frank Facher

5 Mattia Carpanese

6 Peter Ljung

7 Croatia TBA

8 József Tabaka

9 Sebastian Ulamek

10 Ales Kraljic

11 Krzysztof Kasprzak

12 Guglielmo Franchetti

13 Filip Šitera

14 Tero Aarnio

15 James Wright

16 Jesper B. Monberg

17 Alessandro Novello

18 Dario Del Torre

1 Antonio Lindbäck

2 Benjamin Barker

3 Denmark TBA

4 Frank Facher

5 Mattia Carpanese

6 Peter Ljung

7 Croatia TBA

8 József Tabaka

9 Sebastian Ulamek

10 Ales Kraljic

11 Krzysztof Kasprzak

12 Guglielmo Franchetti

13 Filip Šitera

14 Tero Aarnio

15 James Wright

16 Jesper B. Monberg

17 Alessandro Novello

18 Dario Del Torre

thanks for the line-up.

Lindback or Ulamek to win it, but I'll go with Lindback.

Andersen 3rd if he rides.

Edited by ImpartialOne

How did James Wright get in there?

I might be wrong but based on the hooha of Tai not being able to be in GP qualifying this year... it all goes back to this meeting

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=indiv&action=display&thread=7274

I'm guessing that Bomber and Scott passed on qualifying ... I can see Robbo and Ollie passing up the chance ......but I am suprised that Lewis would

I might be wrong but based on the hooha of Tai not being able to be in GP qualifying this year... it all goes back to this meeting

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=indiv&action=display&thread=7274

I'm guessing that Bomber and Scott passed on qualifying ... I can see Robbo and Ollie passing up the chance ......but I am suprised that Lewis would

I didn't think the British Final was part of the qualifying process anymore? Why can Tai not qualify this year?