British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gemini

New Speedway Photos

Steve.....No 3 - Jan Andersen. I have not got this rider, but as you are usually spot on because of recognising the leathers I might be inclined to agree if you can convince me.  :unsure:

Jan Andersson (Swede not a Dane :wink: ) is wearing those Halvarsson leathers a few of them used to have

Don't think they were Halvarsson leathers (made of Goatskin) but were Sinisalo. Jan was sponsored by them for a good many years

Are you sure? He looks to big to be Colin

Oh gawd - here we go again! 

Having compared inside leg measurements, I am prepared to be proved wrong as I just assumed it was Cooky by the style, but must admit I'm not sure. Any ideas who then?

I had a disagreement with my husband last night regarding another photo of him when he said it looked too big to be Colin, but by comparing his gloves, leathers & boots was able to prove the two photos were taken at the same meeting. 

hehe :D:D

well cooky did have that wilsonesque pocket rocket style (or should that be wilson has the cookesque style?) but Garrad wasn't too disimilar although typically his style was a little more 'locked up' but sizewise he looks the part

It may help if anyone can come up with the later Leicester teams

No22

Gem practising for the dash to Asda

Bah! I didn't think anyone would be able to get that one. :D

I'll have you know I passed my motorbike test first time, but I won't tell you what on because I know you'll take the mickey. ;)

Gemini if it makes you feel better I passed my test on a 98cc James. And believe it or not, it was a great bike to slide (not on my test of course).