British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marmite

Cardiff Ticket Purchase

Quick question, planning my first visit to Cardiff is it possible to buy tickets on the gate?

I just tried to buy online, whilst I am always happy to pay good money for good tickets, I refuse to ever pay 'processing fee's', especially when the cost is likely to be 300% higher than the actual processing cost.

So is there a way to buy tickets on the day without getting ripped off. Might only be £4.80 but I suspect the card processing fee is only 2-3% and p+p costs will be what, 50p maximum?

Yep, call me Scrooge, but I hate getting ripped off by ticket companies.

Has anybody else received an e-mail from SEE tickets that their Grand Prix tickets are invalid, and have to be returned and replaced? If the e-mail is not a scam (and it has, for example, the correct order number on it), how are they planning to get tickets returned by post, then send out replacement tickets by post, and guarantee to get them delivered before the event? Worried...

Has anybody else received an e-mail from SEE tickets that their Grand Prix tickets are invalid, and have to be returned and replaced? If the e-mail is not a scam (and it has, for example, the correct order number on it), how are they planning to get tickets returned by post, then send out replacement tickets by post, and guarantee to get them delivered before the event? Worried...

maybe ring them and arrange to swap them on the day? I'd try and check with SGP to verify it but my advice would be to get them on the day in future.

I also have that email. I sent a message through Seetickets customer care to see if it was a bogus mail, but received NO REPLY ! I sent another message to them this morning but it is too late to send my tickets back and receive replacements. There doesn't seem to be a phone number to contact them on. I may try phoning Cardiff Stadium direct later today. I just know they will tell me they are helpless to do anything, the problem is between me and Seetickets.

Looks like I am going to miss out this weekend and then have a battle to get a refund.! (very disgruntled ex Dons supporter)

I also have that email. I sent a message through Seetickets customer care to see if it was a bogus mail, but received NO REPLY ! I sent another message to them this morning but it is too late to send my tickets back and receive replacements. There doesn't seem to be a phone number to contact them on. I may try phoning Cardiff Stadium direct later today. I just know they will tell me they are helpless to do anything, the problem is between me and Seetickets.

Looks like I am going to miss out this weekend and then have a battle to get a refund.! (very disgruntled ex Dons supporter)

Can't help regarding the email but I can tell you that Seetickets do have a customer service department however, it is not on the phone! Apparently they only have an outgoing line so that they can ring you but not the other way round. Their general number is the only one to use - lengthy menu system though.

I normally buy my tickets online through Seetickets but I am so fed up with them this year, I shall think again for next year.

Can't help regarding the email but I can tell you that Seetickets do have a customer service department however, it is not on the phone! Apparently they only have an outgoing line so that they can ring you but not the other way round. Their general number is the only one to use - lengthy menu system though.

I normally buy my tickets online through Seetickets but I am so fed up with them this year, I shall think again for next year.

Seetickets 01159454590. Definately works, called them the other day.

Seetickets 01159454590. Definately works, called them the other day.

0871 220 0260 also works. They have agreed that I can collect a replacement ticket from the box office at the event. To be fair to them, they were very helpful when I contacted them.

0871 220 0260 also works. They have agreed that I can collect a replacement ticket from the box office at the event. To be fair to them, they were very helpful when I contacted them.

Thanks very much Noodles and Shadow Captain for your help. Wales is back on for the weekend. (what a nice way to start in this forum ...chuffed)