British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hu77ski

Wedding Question

im getting married next week and instead of confetti was trying to persuade the future wife 2 have shale thrown over us. HOW MANY TEAR OFFS DO U THINK I WOULD NEED?

:D

im getting married next week and instead of confetti was trying to persuade the future wife 2 have shale thrown over us. HOW MANY TEAR OFFS DO U THINK I WOULD NEED?

Looking at your sense of humour dude, I'd be more concerned about keeping her than what you're having chucked.

Rice is a winner, be careful though, those Ambrosia tins can hurt like heck!!

I have to feel sorry for your wife to have to marry such a bozo. :rofl: Shale is not a good idea as it hurts more than confetti, which is paper. Also it will stain her dress and cause distress to the cleaning staff at the venue.

I doubt he's old enough to even know about girls...