British Speedway Forum

Nice one mate. Thanks.

Roof leaking at the stadium, buckets on track!! Hope they move them before racing starts tomorrow. ;)

IT may still not be the glittering gala event that Humphrey would like to see but members of the Australian paralympics rugby team will be making the draw in Cardiff tomorrow and coming to the GP on Saturday. Chris Holder will be there, too.

Just wonder whether they will pass the balls to each other rather than draw them out of a bag!

It's a shame that Team GB have no representation in the upcoming Paralympics that BSI could cash in on - sorry, I meant make an appropriately well timed appearance. They could even have been cajoled to wave a flag in support of the Brits yknow, what with it being the British GP and all that sort of thing..

Anybody go to tonights practice? Who looked quick and comfortable??

Why does Barker not replace Bjerre?

Why should he?

Is Barker a qualified reserve? no. Is KK a qualified reserve? yes.

Why should he?

Is Barker a qualified reserve? no. Is KK a qualified reserve? yes.

He only asked.

So who's your money on for tonight?

For me the winner will come from Hancock, Holder or Pedersen.

I'll go for Hancock.

Roof is closed, ahhhh if only tracks such as Vojens and many others had that option.

Roof is closed, ahhhh if only tracks such as Vojens and many others had that option.

Indeed.If only speedway could have stadiums like that.But on the other hand Vojens is available almost once a week for a meeting unlike Cardiff.So we should be thankful for small mercies.Although it would have been better if Ole hadn't have built a stadium on the rain belt lol

• Like 1

Hancock for me to be the winner,if your looking for an outsider Im going for Freddie Lindgren.