British Speedway Forum

Indeed.If only speedway could have stadiums like that.But on the other hand Vojens is available almost once a week for a meeting unlike Cardiff.So we should be thankful for small mercies.Although it would have been better if Ole hadn't have built a stadium on the rain belt lol

Lol very good indeed.

Thankful for any speedway track myself even if uncovered and in a field in the middle of nowehere (have i just described the majority of speedway tracks the world over!). Alas in the modern age sporting spectators have become used to and demand luxuries similar to an evening at a high class theatre lol, or not far off.

Hancock for me to be the winner,if your looking for an outsider Im going for Freddie Lindgren.

Wow, why Freddie?

• Like 1

Hancock for me to be the winner,if your looking for an outsider Im going for Freddie Lindgren.

Outsider for me, I'll go with Ryan Sullivan's suggestion - Vaculik

I've taken Vaculik e/w, just seen his interview and he's full of confidence, he seems to have genuine star quality already.

Also had a small wager on Nicholls to make the final. :blink:

Got to admit it's a great spectacle, such a pity it's criminally ignored and not bestowed with the überhype that other 'lesser' media favoured events get. Anyway's thanks to IMG for giving us what we've got and Sky Sports for letting us see what we've got.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Got to admit it's a great spectacle, such a pity it's criminally ignored and not bestowed with the überhype that other 'lesser' media favoured events get. Anyway's thanks to IMG for giving us what we've got and Sky Sports for letting us see what we've got.

Your right,though it wouldve been nice to see a GB rider in the studio,Havelock,Loram etc,no disrespect to Ryan Sullivan of course.

Very entertaining start. Hope our overseas friends aren't having trouble accessing streams seems a little quiet so far. Not everyone has access to Sky or the Polish channels. Not sure if everyone can access/purchase the official stream? I've not checked that out. Wow superb second race too.

The crowd looks very sparse on TV. Would say the lowest attendance since the series came to Cardiff????

Lindback flying in Heat One.

Nothing intended in that statement.

:rolleyes:

The crowd looks very sparse on TV. Would say the lowest attendance since the series came to Cardiff????

It would appear for the moment (certainly with the current ticket prices) that around 40,000 is it's ceiling.

I've taken Vaculik e/w, just seen his interview and he's full of confidence, he seems to have genuine star quality already.

Good start!

Im sure they`ll interview Harris,whats the odds he says,lets forget the 1st ride Im determined to win the next four.

• Like 1

If they do interview him can you translate it on here as i can never understand the bloke lol

If they do interview him can you translate it on here as i can never understand the bloke lol

Dont worry,if they are only interviewing heat winners,Harris wont see a microphone all night.

• Like 1

I'm English and i need a translator for him.