British Speedway Forum

Keep the faith! :t: Alan.

See, Freddie still has some speed!

I'm sensing sarcasm???

Not against Harris though, more the commentary team going to the lengths of working out how he can qualify. Soooooo love it if they prove to be right but extremely unlikely. Looks like, if he wasn't already, Crump out of the World title race now.

Harris winning a GP race.... LOL

We all know of the 'commentator's curse', but you nearly fell victim to the 'forum commentor's' curse then in heat 16 lol too funny.

I don't dislike or ridicule Harris at all. Like i said recently after his true sporting heroics in winning at Cardiff and more to the point the manner in which he won, i treat him in the same way as when Manchester United won the treble........if they never won anything again i'd be fully sated and wouldn't care and for anything else they win it's sheer bonus to be enjoyed.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

The Polish commentators call him "Crease Bombare Arrise! Love it :t:

Unfortunately the best chance the UK has of winning a GP is probably riding in the NL right now.

Unfortunately the best chance the UK has of winning a GP is probably riding in the NL right now.

:rofl:

Hancock must wish he hadn't swapped bikes.

Holder a great win and had already got the drop on Hancock.

So who's your money on for tonight?

For me the winner will come from Hancock, Holder or Pedersen.

I'll go for Hancock.

Change that to Holder.

• Like 1

Ouchee i got to pop outside, will pump up the volume so i can hear what's going on lol. Be back for the semi-finals for sure.

Surely for once, and absolutely nothing against Greg, but let's see if for once his rivals can take advantage of his possible non-appearance in the latter stages to close the gap.

looking better now. :)

And even better now! :t:

Ouchee i got to pop outside, will pump up the volume so i can hear what's going on lol. Be back for the semi-finals for sure.

Surely for once, and absolutely nothing against Greg, but let's see if for once his rivals can take advantage of his possible non-appearance in the latter stages to close the gap.

Invest in an indoor loo Paul!

Hopefully they won't over water the track now.

British GP and no argy bargy as yet ..... strange.