British Speedway Forum

Bugger !!

Step Daughters wedding that day, Will have to make sure the reception has Sky .

Will miss my trip to Cardiff 2012, as Wife and I enjoy the whole weekend and atmosphere.

Bugger !!

Will miss my trip to Cardiff 2012, as Wife and I enjoy the whole weekend and atmosphere.

Hope you have better luck than I did.. I once attended a wedding and asked the guy behind the bar to put the GP on. It didn't go down too well with the guests or the mrs but I didn't take much notice. :drink:

Hey tsunami, hope you don't mind flags and airhorns, seeing as we're N2 row 2! There is only two of us though lol :-D

Bugger !!

get a divorce

get a divorce

Been trying to divorce the kids for years :rofl:

Hey tsunami, hope you don't mind flags and airhorns, seeing as we're N2 row 2! There is only two of us though lol :-D

Good. We are seats 1 to 28 and usually have big Danish flags with us. Could you put them over the rail for us. :lol:

They cannot have June next year but will almost certainly revert for the remainder of the five year contract...

Fully aware of that...............and happy that it is still being held in Cardiff...........

RP

Why are people so keen on buying their tickets so early...for the last 4 years we have bought ours 10 minutes before the meeting starts from a tout. This year we paid 15 each for 2 tickets that had face value of 74, then sat where we wanted.

Why are people so keen on buying their tickets so early...for the last 4 years we have bought ours 10 minutes before the meeting starts from a tout. This year we paid 15 each for 2 tickets that had face value of 74, then sat where we wanted.

That's perfectly fair if there is only a couple of you, but not practical for groups who combine their efforts for the benefit of the group. If it's not for you, then buy them on the day.

Sorry Philip I was under the impression that was one of the reasons for building it..........it seems mad to build a national stadium that could not hold a GP..........oh well time will tell........

RP

With temporary seating it can get to 17,000; enough for British GP2, which is what is being talked about I believe. 17,000 is on a par with some capacities of GP venues.

Hope you have better luck than I did.. I once attended a wedding and asked the guy behind the bar to put the GP on. It didn't go down too well with the guests or the mrs but I didn't take much notice. :drink:

that's the spirit!

Whoo Hoo!

First post and just got front row seats in upper tier by turn 4 and sorted our accomodation in the bay area

Six of us went to Cardiff for first time this year and had a blast, all really excited about 2012 already and being in school hols makes it better for kids as we had to wait until school kicked out this year and took 5 hours from Essex.

:t::t:

May I please ask which hotel you have booked with as the one that we normally use have offered us nothing - so much for loyalty! Many thanks

I have sent you a personal message with details, good luck

Still Undecided about whether to go next year, apart from the expense (over £1k for 2 people, 3 nights)it would mean taking 3 days A/L, thats if i can get the time off next year...?

Still Undecided about whether to go next year, apart from the expense (over £1k for 2 people, 3 nights)it would mean taking 3 days A/L, thats if i can get the time off next year...?

What on earth do you do to spend £1k in 3 days in Cardiff.

Me & the Mrs normally get through £300-£400 that weekend including hotel & tickets????????