British Speedway Forum

Anyone in Cardiff sees our former co-promoter Nick,don`t forget to say "Hello" and thank him for all his family have done for us in Newport.

• Like 1

I cannot wait , staying in a B&B in Newport for £45 per night ( average 2 rooms booked for me and a mate ) , travelling down from Preston at 7am on the Sat , hoping to hit Cardiff for around 1pm

Yep its expensive but I woudnt miss it

Bring it on

Go on Bomber

He'll be easy to spot, crouched down behind the main stand with a box of swan vestas (allegedly).

With it looking like bjerre is now out of GP. Who takes his place?

Get well soon kenny

KK is 2nd reserve. That said, in 2003 Bomber got a late call up when Hans Andersen was injured on the Thursday night. i guess it depends if BSI was to sue the rules or bring in another Brit.

From memory 2003 we already had the first couple of reserves (ronni pedersen?) in and the next ones in line couldn't get to Cardiff in time to replace hans (who himself was a reserve). Therefore chris was called up. Kk is in the uk so I expect he will be riding.

From memory 2003 we already had the first couple of reserves (ronni pedersen?) in and the next ones in line couldn't get to Cardiff in time to replace hans (who himself was a reserve). Therefore chris was called up. Kk is in the uk so I expect he will be riding.

Is Hans doubtful now as well as he tweeted that the Paramedic thinks he may have broken his elbow in his crash in Denmark on Wednesday. Who is next after KK?

I hope KK does get the call up as exciting to watch and in good form.

Dont think a brit should get it for the sake of it but if they did think roynon would deserve it more than tai. Woffys form has bern up and down.

Roynon has overcome some terrible injuries and come back scoring highly in 3 leagues, raising his average and beating heat leaders ( including tai)

I am hoping for a bomber or hancock win (with scotty also doing well)

I hope KK does get the call up as exciting to watch and in good form.

Dont think a brit should get it for the sake of it but if they did think roynon would deserve it more than tai. Woffys form has bern up and down.

Roynon has overcome some terrible injuries and come back scoring highly in 3 leagues, raising his average and beating heat leaders ( including tai)

I am hoping for a bomber or hancock win (with scotty also doing well)

Heard tonight that KK has got the call.

• Like 1

I think its only certain areas (for shots on tv) that get the flags so i'd bring your own to be sure.

Haha that'll be about right .............

Anybody got the full draw?