British Speedway Forum

There were rumours that a firestarter might be in the house,but i was expecting someone else......

Seven wins off gate 2 so far, admittedly most were early in the meeting, 5 off gate 4 and it's been more productive in the latter half of the meeting.

Gutted Vaculik missed out, really taken a shine to him, definitely one for the future. Going for Gollob now, tracks just right for him to wind it on.

Ah well, great race anyway, well done Lindback.

Edited by nw42

And even better now! :t:

You see Ghostwalker, you've got 2 in the final. Slightly better than England.

Invest in an indoor loo Paul!

Hopefully they won't over water the track now.

British GP and no argy bargy as yet ..... strange.

If i was in my apartment rather than my house i'd just hang my rear end out the window and fertilise the flowers lol.

I know most of you haven't a clue who Jimmy Johnson is but he sure extracted (don't ask) and passed on his Golden Horseshoe to Greg Hancock. Once again a rival totally messes up a chance to make major inroads on his lead, poor show Nicki.

You see Ghostwalker, you've got 2 in the final. Slightly better than England.

yeah now watch a Swedish 1-2 with Lindbäck and Lindgren. :);)

It's been yet another great GP.

Please don't break the tapes Chris

Whatever happens here it's been a great meeting, really entertaining stuff, well done whoever laid the track.

Gate 4 won 4 of the last 5 races so far

Edited by nw42

Whoop! Whoop! Wooooooo go on Holder

Well done Holder.One of the best title fights for a long time and it seems some are moaning about the silencers and want changes.Madness!!!This is what a lot wanted anyway,the new guard coming on and overtaking the old boys.Now it is happening,which is what you would expect as mother nature can't be defied for ever we are being led to believe by Phil Rising it is down to silencers,not riding ability

Whatever happens here it's been a great meeting, really entertaining stuff, well done whoever laid the track.

agreed. please book them for Stockholm as well.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Great stuff. Take care all and back for Polski Sunday.

Alan.

What an awesome GP. Cardiff yet again rises to the occasion as the pinnacle of the series. Congratulations to Chris Holder, think it's his year if he can handle the pressure from here on in.