British Speedway Forum

Sky's standings show Bjarne Pedersen on 40pts despite the fact that before the meeting he had 41 and scored 2. I make that 43!

Anyway, you know what, do i care? noooooo because Thank You Sky for providing us with a chance to witness yet another marvellous GP. Although it's not a freebie i do pay a hefty fee for ALL of your channels lol.

• Like 1

My tip was Greg but I wanted Emil to win if a Brit didn't.

So lucky I was not near a betting shop today.

Most of the time Harris looked as if he was in the last race never mind the one he was supposed to be in.

I have seen faster in the ASDA with people on mobility scooters. :)

If he gets a pick it will be because he is blackmailing someone. :)

But at least Scotty had a go. Unlucky in #12 but never a contender.

Good atmosphere but looked a very poor crowd. Surely the 40,000 they usually trawl out will look very suspect. It looked as if 25 would have been a good guess.

Holder and Emil was a race 'out of the top drawer' :) :)

How the hell they finished was something of an amazement to me.

Congrats to Chris as he was the best rider on display but some great races and the 2nd semi was something.

All in all another very good show from Cardiff and enjoyed watching it.

Good stuff from noddy...looked very good lately. Very good GP. Shame the track was graded and watered a bit too severely at times just as it was getting good, but still very good all round. Credit to Nicholls for his effort, unlucky to miss out on the semi.

Holder is the real deal,nothing phases him,hope he goes on and wins the Championship.Good Meeting IMO

• Like 1

well unfortunately Ljung and Lindgren is probably not likely either.

NEVER write off Fast Freddie :lol:

• Like 1

After watching an entertaining British GP I was looking forward to it being topped off by seeing the presentation of the trophy's, but no, all we saw was a gentleman walk up to the podium with, I presume the 3rd place trophy and then the programme finished.

They then showed 'bits and pieces' from the meeting. A poor finish to the night. :cry:

• Like 1

Re comments about the low crowd, wonder if August date meant many we're on annual holidays?

NEVER write off Fast Freddie :lol:

i won't but you know i WILL take credit for his place in the final.

Hadn't i written that. He might have continued with 1's and 0's. ;)

Re comments about the low crowd, wonder if August date meant many we're on annual holidays?

perhaps lots of people had been at the Olympics and did not fancy going to Cardiff as well?

Edited by Ghostwalker

i won't but you know i WILL take credit for his place in the final.

Hadn't i written that. He might have continued with 1's and 0's. ;)

Make sure you do it in the next 3 then :lol:

i can hear a pin drop throughout the country everywhere bar Dorset!!!! :rofl: Only one rider in this year British GP, and who does he ride for? Oh POOLE, Ang on yet another rider was second, who does he ride for? POOLE. Who was third, ang on he's a POOLE asset :party:

perhaps lots of people had been at the Olympics and did not fancy going to Cardiff as well?

Could be.

i can hear a pin drop throughout the country everywhere bar Dorset!!!! :rofl: Only one rider in this year British GP, and who does he ride for? Oh POOLE, Ang on yet another rider was second, who does he ride for? POOLE. Who was third, ang on he's a POOLE asset :party:

But NOWHERE near as quiet as it will be in Dorset after the play-off final, all we will hear is the plip plop of tears as they hit the ground ... perfick :approve:

Just heading out of Cardiff after a fantastic day. Well done Noddy what a win. Well done KK and Toninio. Brilliant being a Pirates fan tonight.

Holder clearly the most popular rider there tonight after the Brits.

CROWD was just under 38,000 which was about 12 per cent down on last year. But BSI were happy in view of all the circumstances ... late August staging, Bank Holiday weekend, cricket in town, no hotels at a reasonable cost, people taking late holidays after Olympics.

Date for 2013 will be announced on Sky on Monday.