British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Jasper

The Elite Pairs Prize Money.

The BSPA should not promise money they haven't got or won't have, it's stupid, promoters used to do that with fans a few years ago, promise that certain riders would turn up to get the fans there knowing full well it wouldn't happen. Can't believe they are stupid enough to try it on with riders, doesn't achieve a thing, only bad feeling!! If the riders aren't up for the competition without the promise of big money ditch it! Put the money into the pot for training british youngsters!!

The BSPA should not promise money they haven't got or won't have, it's stupid, promoters used to do that with fans a few years ago, promise that certain riders would turn up to get the fans there knowing full well it wouldn't happen. Can't believe they are stupid enough to try it on with riders, doesn't achieve a thing, only bad feeling!! If the riders aren't up for the competition without the promise of big money ditch it! Put the money into the pot for training british youngsters!!

Agreed and who could blame any rider next year who makes a lame excuse and not turn up

but if what has been alleged is true I for one don't blame the riders. If I'm contracted to work for a certain number of hours for a certain amount of money and then afterwards having done a very good job I'm given less I'd be bloody furious.

Don't be silly Trees you are venturing into cloud cuckoo land now thinking the BSPA as a collective would ever put money into BRITISH youngsters :sad:

What Holder tweeted was: Good to see the BSPA knockin down the Money for the pairs!! Wat happened to winning 5k...? #uselessc-words

Knocking it down from when? Paying out less than the 2010 pairs, or paying out less than agreed for this year's pairs? :unsure:

Who is Noone? :unsure:

No one!

Maybe it's because they are :rolleyes:

Most likely.

I bet if a Panthers or Bees rider said this on twitter

28 Day Ban Straight away and a mega fine.

you dont get 5K for coming last.

Knocking it down from when? Paying out less than the 2010 pairs, or paying out less than agreed for this year's pairs? :unsure:

Obv Holder and Co was under the impression the prize for winning it wasd a certain amount. Dodgy backdoor dealings by the sounds of it when the sensible option should be to publish for all to see and advertise the winners 'purse' which should be substancial to attract a quality field year by year.

thanks for these info....

Need help in your PC and Laptop..We are also engaged in providing services of computer services that includes annual maintenance contracts, implementation network design services data recovery services, onsite backup services and network design services.

Computer answers offers you the best professional services in online computer repair. It is a time-saving and cost-effective resource for home computer repair.

There is a very good reason why the BSPA did not pay out the alleged prize money of £5,000 to two Australians: It was because they wanted to prove they were not racist and only shaft British riders.

IF the BSPA havent paid what was stated as the prizemoney for the Pairs, if I was Ward or Holder I would boycott the ELRC ... Then if asked on Sky Sports tell all + sundry.