British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Scunthorpe V Newcastle

Starting this thread with the news that Newcastle's Mark Lemon will be missing due to complications with his shoulder injury. Newcastle have been missing Marks scoring for most of the season. We need a good guest for him. A rider who can cope with the no1 or no5 slot is required. Our injury hit side has been able to get within a few points of winning perhaps we can give Scunthorpe a fright? The remaining riders we have are pretty good but we need a front man from the guests available otherwise the points will go to the homeside

Starting this thread with the news that Newcastle's Mark Lemon will be missing due to complications with his shoulder injury. Newcastle have been missing Marks scoring for most of the season. We need a good guest for him. A rider who can cope with the no1 or no5 slot is required. Our injury hit side has been able to get within a few points of winning perhaps we can give Scunthorpe a fright? The remaining riders we have are pretty good but we need a front man from the guests available otherwise the points will go to the homeside

I'm afraid you've completely lost the plot my friend!!

The Diamonds are at Edinburgh on Friday, Workington on Saturday and at HOME to Scunny on Sunday!

I'm afraid you've completely lost the plot my friend!!

The Diamonds are at Edinburgh on Friday, Workington on Saturday and at HOME to Scunny on Sunday!

Arghhh I need to change my drugs!!! I have just checked my programme and can see you are right. Very very ashamed :oops: