British Speedway Forum
childsy

Richard Hollingsworth

:unsure: i'm still trying to work out what underminging means :rofl:

It's a word that was used to describe particularly ugly midgets employed in the mining industry in South Wales who were sent down the pits when only small picks were required. :rolleyes:

Yeah i can translate..<unacceptable language and personal abuse removed>

But heres the thing MATE he was not infringing just your team manger "i expect you to be a Scorpion so called fan" just being <unacceptable language removed>.

And yes you dont have to team manage fronm the pits, thats just where the best ones with the right intentions do it from.

Oh and as for getting over myself hahahah it wasnt me being a FLAMING GALA

I am neither your mate or "a Scorpion so called fan" - was it "a so called Scorpion fan" you were aiming for? It's a shame that when you rely on Google to translate into English that it screws your efforts up in that way. :rofl:

I also agree with the original post. I don't see how you can think otherwise. Clearly the ones backing what he done has very little knowledge of the situation and didn't attend the meeting.

I certainly wasn't there and indeed don't condone the actions of a team manager who apparently started raking his own riders gate position.

What I can say is that those actions are entirely out of character (when has anyone heard of him doing anything like that before ?) and hence almost certainly as a result of the situation at the time. In addition, I have no doubt at all that it was due to his riders complaining about what was happening out there and the very fact that he did do something so unusual actually points to there being something wrong.

Further more, as I have said, he is anything but the first team manager to stand on the centre green nor the first to make his feelings clear out there. I have seen the aforementioned Mr Rogers (who is very much a professional :approve: )do both several times and he is far from alone.

Edited by Halifaxtiger

I think that maybe before anyone reads the first post on this thread,you need to find out what the score was from the meeting he is on about,sour and grapes are two words that spring to mind

Wanna,your in the know at Newport,could you please post the score as its slipped my memory ;)

I am neither your mate or "a Scorpion so called fan" - was it "a so called Scorpion fan" you were aiming for? It's a shame that when you rely on Google to translate into English that it screws your efforts up in that way. :rofl:

Sorry dear sir, for one shall not rely on google to screw up ones efforts, One shall refrain from using ones other language then the one of the good lady herself the Queen. One would like to extend the invitation Mate to join one for a cup of twinnings next time you embark on the City of Newport and the grand establishment that is Newport Speedway.

Kind Regards

I think that maybe before anyone reads the first post on this thread,you need to find out what the score was from the meeting he is on about,sour and grapes are two words that spring to mind

Wanna,your in the know at Newport,could you please post the score as its slipped my memory ;)

Again, absolutely nothing to do with this argument. This happened way before the meeting was finished. What? Did you expect the fans to quickly rush home to post a discuss it on the net then quickly go back to watch the rest of the meeting?..

Again, absolutely nothing to do with this argument. This happened way before the meeting was finished. What? Did you expect the fans to quickly rush home to post a discuss it on the net then quickly go back to watch the rest of the meeting?..

Is it just me, or is it just Newport fans saying he was in the wrong? :unsure:

Any Scunny fans like to give their honest opinion on what they saw?

maybe you should, the score has no reflection on the post

Sour grapes my ass

the score has no effect on me what so ever, i was the first one to congrates the RIDERS on there fine effort. As i said it was his actions that were wrong, so write a constructive comment next time

Have a day off, please.

I suggest you look at the result before accusing Richard Hollingsworth of being a bad team manager with the wrong intentions because his team won :rolleyes:

His team wining had nowt to do with him.But from what i saw of him on sat night i think he must have bought some

sweets at the same shop that Smart & Lobb used to go to in newport many many years ago.

This is exactly what I'm trying to say. It was a Newport meeting so the majority of people who seen it will be Newport fans which a very small amount of Scunthorpe fans who travelled to the meeting. What's the likelihood that they will admit their manager was completely out of line?

This is exactly what I'm trying to say. It was a Newport meeting so the majority of people who seen it will be Newport fans which a very small amount of Scunthorpe fans who travelled to the meeting. What's the likelihood that they will admit their manager was completely out of line?

It doesnt have to come from the fans, The 2 riders from the visitors i spoke to is confirmation enough for me ;)

How can they there was'nt any there, all hearsay as usual, if you had been there then you would know what we are on about and I thought you were supposed to attack the post not the poster

maybe you should, the score has no reflection on the post

Sour grapes my ass

the score has no effect on me what so ever, i was the first one to congrates the RIDERS on there fine effort. As i said it was his actions that were wrong, so write a constructive comment next time

And your views of trying to doctor the gate David Howe was off with the water cart are????

best of it was it didnt work did it,the EL rider with a 12 point missed it and came in 2nd!!! A classic

And having seem your promotions actions at Tim Webster during the NL pairs,and accusing them of tyre changes after,i would keep very quiet on the action of opposing team managers,im getting the drift that you chappies and Newport dont like being beaten,be it the PL or the NL pairs,which,i would have thought you would be getting used to by now!!!!

It's a word that was used to describe particularly ugly midgets employed in the mining industry in South Wales who were sent down the pits when only small picks were required. :rolleyes:

What a stupid post.

How can they there was'nt any there, all hearsay as usual, if you had been there then you would know what we are on about and I thought you were supposed to attack the post not the poster

Who the hell have I attacked? :blink: